A Club of Liars, Demagogues, and Fools

Oh c'mon guys. Quit dancing around and just face up to the fact that your party has picked a bunch of incompetent and money grubbing idiots to represent you.

But, take heart - at least "Herb" Cain didn't ask if Libya was a blond or a brunette.

Oh c'mon guys. Quit dancing around and just face up to the fact that your party has picked a bunch of incompetent and money grubbing idiots to represent you.

But, take heart - at least "Herb" Cain didn't ask if Libya was a blond or a brunette.

And they still hold more promise then the occupying crooks.

Oh, I hadn't heard that someone from OWS is running for prez.

But, no - this is the sorriest bunch of clowns we've ever had running for any office. And,if this article is any indication, the entire world knows it.

The worst of it is that the pub voter isn't demanding a candidate with a brain, an education, experience, a modicum of interest in the United States. But no, they're just rolling over and accepting a bunch of fools who have told you they will fight for corporations, not for individuals.

:cuckoo:

But, no - this is the sorriest bunch of clowns we've ever had running for any office. And,if this article is any indication, the entire world knows it.

The worst of it is that the pub voter isn't demanding a candidate with a brain, an education, experience, a modicum of interest in the United States. But no, they're just rolling over and accepting a bunch of fools who have told you they will fight for corporations, not for individuals.

Isnt that cute :clap2::clap2:

Playing the stupid card.

Try to concentrate on the white house. Can you hold a thought that long?

And yet, the biggest clown won the presidency in 2008....go figure. Oh yeah...and the world does know it. :eusa_whistle:

“Africa is a country. The Taliban rule in Libya. Muslims are terrorists. Immigrants are mostly criminals, Occupy Wall Street protesters are always dirty. And women who claim to have been sexually molested should kindly keep quiet.”

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Republican Party. Or rather: to the distorted world of its presidential campaign.
It’s also the wonderful world of the USMB rightwing – Spiegel must be reading the forum.

I have every confidence in the GOP's ability to selected the right man or woman to run for POTUS.

Whoever they choose will be okay with me.

NON-Republicans ought to stay out of the debate entirely, AFAIC.

This is the new mantra of the Left: Yeah, Obama sucks but the GOP sucks more.
Newsflash: The GOP does not suck more. If Obama had any opposition in the Democratic Party the press would be wiping the floor with him. He could never stand up to the scrutiny that GOP candidates are going through.
The voters see this. Whomever the GOP selects, he will beat Obama hands down. Nine plus percent unemployment, record debt, credit downgrade, and looming inflation are not electable.

This is the new mantra of the Left: Yeah, Obama sucks but the GOP sucks more.
Newsflash: The GOP does not suck more. If Obama had any opposition in the Democratic Party the press would be wiping the floor with him. He could never stand up to the scrutiny that GOP candidates are going through.
The voters see this. Whomever the GOP selects, he will beat Obama hands down. Nine plus percent unemployment, record debt, credit downgrade, and looming inflation are not electable.

Ron Paul will kick the guy and his teleprompter around...

Too bad Ron Paul is a serious guy because I would make jokes if I were in his shoes...

A few questions:

- Where are jobs?
- Why is Gitmo still open?
- Why is the border still open?
- Why are we bombing new places every 6 months?
- Why did Obamacare not go into effect til 2013?
- Why did green companies get dirty stimulus money?
- Why is the race card still being played?
- Why is Obama calling it a "Do nothing" Congress when he has deferred all decisions to them?
- Where are the jobs?
- WHere are the jobs?
- Where is the hope and change?
- WHere are the jobs?

All Paul has to say is - "im a practicing medical doctor and I have birthed many babies and my opponent has a law degree and has done nothing with it.'

Id be like"

"did you go to Harvard to be a lawyer or to show the world your narcissistic fuck"

Well Paul has fun at his hands....

A few questions:

- Where are jobs?
- Why is Gitmo still open?
- Why is the border still open?
- Why are we bombing new places every 6 months?
- Why did Obamacare not go into effect til 2013?
- Why did green companies get dirty stimulus money?
- Why is the race card still being played?
- Why is Obama calling it a "Do nothing" Congress when he has deferred all decisions to them?
- Where are the jobs?
- WHere are the jobs?
- Where is the hope and change?
- WHere are the jobs?

More like -

- Why did you bailout the labor unions
- Why did you have the audacity to takeover GM when this is a republic..
- Why do you appoint clearly communist czars?
- Why did it cost the taxpayers 3.5 trillion in appropriated spending in which 1.5 trillion were spent..

I'm sure Tokyo Rose is blushing...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back