A Clockwork Orange fans..

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
You love the authoritarian concept the movie promotes or do you appreciate freedom??

a bit of nastiness...yes some very extreme nastiness ..yes

You make tyrannical speech a hobby..

:lol:

Fucking collectivist pussy..

Tyrant..

You don't count... You're not a human...

You love the authoritarian concept the movie promotes or do you appreciate freedom??

Clockwork Orange was exploring the concept of social order versus human freedom.

Alec was a sociopathic person. No human being is quite so free as the sociopathic personality.

The authoritarian society in which he existed was basically evil, too.

That society not only sought to force Alec to obey the laws of the land, it also sought to change his basic nature such that he would fit into their concept of social order.

Burgess was asking us to think about which form of evil (sociopathic evil or social evil) was worse.

I think his point was there really waasn't much difference...BOTH were morally evil.

Last edited:
I think his point was there really waasn't much difference...BOTH were morally evil.

And one has the power of the gov behind it,who's more dangerous to the innocents.

Clockwork Orange was exploring the concept of social order versus human freedom.

Alec was a sociopathic person. No human being is quite so free as the sociopathic personality.

That society not only sought to force Alec to obey the laws of the land, it also sought to change his basic nature such that he would fit into their concept of social order.

Burgess was asking us to think about which form of evil (sociopathic evil or social evil) was worse.

Yep.... plus, its just a book/movie Nick.

No more... no less.

(and lets not forget the nastiness )

Yet the government turns him into a zombie???

ACWO is no different than 1984.

Yep.... plus, its just a book/movie Nick.

No more... no less.

(and lets not forget the nastiness )

I'm sure that's how the laymen see it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mDTdeKR8]A Clockwork Orange - Intro [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back