A Clockwork Obama

Huggies, I don't know exactly what your malfunction is but it has nothing to do with me.

Obviously you're furious at something gone wrong in your life and I'd recommend that you spend more time working on that and less time firing these wild broadsides at people on a message board.

I'm just peachy frankie. You fuckwads want to stab our president in the back from behind your pussy avatars ...you will find me right behind you. Show some respect for the office and the man and you won't have me at your throat.

I don't give a rats ass if a fuckin martian is in the oval office if he is sincere at fixing problems rather than tearing my country apart. We have had over twenty years of that and I have fuckin had it with the neo cons and "blue dogs".

You want to play political games? This is not a good time. I'll be real jovial-like when there is not so much at stake.

There's another "Throat" comment from you. The Throat chakra represent communication and you're communicating violence and hatred fairly consistently.

Try meditating, and we will all send you blue healing energy to help you conquer your demons

If I didn't have my demons..who would I play with? :lol:

I'm just peachy frankie. You fuckwads want to stab our president in the back from behind your pussy avatars ...you will find me right behind you. Show some respect for the office and the man and you won't have me at your throat.

I don't give a rats ass if a fuckin martian is in the oval office if he is sincere at fixing problems rather than tearing my country apart. We have had over twenty years of that and I have fuckin had it with the neo cons and "blue dogs".

You want to play political games? This is not a good time. I'll be real jovial-like when there is not so much at stake.

There's another "Throat" comment from you. The Throat chakra represent communication and you're communicating violence and hatred fairly consistently.

Try meditating, and we will all send you blue healing energy to help you conquer your demons

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoA3Fr3Zgh4]YouTube - Dio - Rainbow In The Dark: Stereo[/ame]

You don't have to go to a bad analogy to make you point frankie.

You just don't like a black/halfblack/halfwhite guy in the white house.

Obama isn't evil. Obama would not do the things you suggest. Obama does not want to cause you pain. He does not want to drag you out of your house and splatter your brains on your front lawn and pour gasoline in your livingroom carpet and burn down your house with your family still inside screaming as the heat melts thier skin off then skewer your yapping dog with a shovel.

Obama was elected to his position. He is an intelligent man that tells the truth...unlike you that does not possess the nutsack to just admit you are a racist asshole.

Oh look, a lib playing the race card.

I have never seen that before. :blahblah:

huggies_pampers.jpg

I don't like Obama in the White House, he is an unAmerican Marxist thug.

And for someone who has such sensitive nipples around racism, tell the rest of the board why you give Obama a pass for sitting in a Black Separatist Church for 20 years as a grown up and come out talking about "White Folks Greed" and "Typical White Behavior"

I've heard some of Wrights rants. None of it bothered me. We have done some pretty fucked up and stupid things as a country and if anyone has the right to point it out it would be a man who has served.

You think there is no such thing as typical "white man behavior and greed"?

Tell that to the native americans you ignorant racist fuck.

Why Huggies needs to Shut the fuck up and no one should ever take him seriously on race: I've heard some of Wrights rants. None of it bothered me.

My Mom is from South America, I grew up in da Bronx, I went to HS in the South Bronx in the 70's when the Bronx was burning, so if you want to talk anymore about race with me you meet me at Macy's window so the whole fucking world can watch you kiss my ass you violent angry half insane fucking moron

+1 Nice!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoA3Fr3Zgh4]YouTube - Dio - Rainbow In The Dark: Stereo[/ame]

Not fo mee ... to much hair and makeup try david byrne he has a better line on it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzORu1dqEE0]YouTube - Talking Heads - Life During Wartime[/ame]

And there is always the faithfull psycho killer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIqQxDW0U_U&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
South America is a big place moron. I've spent time there my own damn self. Colombia to be exact. Flew pot for a cartel working openly with protection from the colombian army.
You sound real scaweey. I'm sure the Colombians I survived were real pussys compared to a halfbreed from the bronx like you. I'm fuckin shakin. When you get done with that Macys widow remember the rubbers your boyfiend told you to pick up.

Huggies, I don't know exactly what your malfunction is but it has nothing to do with me.

Obviously you're furious at something gone wrong in your life and I'd recommend that you spend more time working on that and less time firing these wild broadsides at people on a message board.

YEah you're a real republican alright. :lol:

What a deuche. You should take some of those meds your doctors have prescribed and take the day off.

The only thing sincere about n00bama is when he wants to redistribute our wealth.

He's a marxist and not only that, he's an incompetent one.

And you think he's sicererly wants to fix the country. Morons like you should never vote. You fuck it up for everyone else.

What a deuche. You should take some of those meds your doctors have prescribed and take the day off.

The only thing sincere about n00bama is when he wants to redistribute our wealth.

And you think he's sicererly wants to fix the country. Morons like you should never vote. You fuck it up for everyone else.

Me??????? fuck it up for you neo con fucks?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A6ar44Ecec]YouTube - Talking Heads - 06.Burning Down The House[/ame]

Lets hope so.
He seems to be getting a lot of support from some seriously indoctrinated people.

He's a marxist

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back