A clinical look at TV ads

Twofox

Aug 19, 2010
Obama was in my hometown this week, so I went surfing for news and opinion. I found this by a marketing professor at a local University that is known for being very liberal.

PLease take an objective view at this. I used to be a die hard Dem, until I started taking a closer look at the message, like this guy does.

Basically, and cutting through the clutter, the candidate’s actual message was: People like me have arranged for the government to give you lots of benefits and other things. There are people out there who want to take it all away. These are my opponents in this election and I will fight against them for you.

I will allow you to destroy your unborn children with impunity. I will spend more money and I will spend that money on you. You need not worry about where that money is coming from because I will take it away from someone else, someone who is currently not paying their "fair share" and give it to you. Don’t worry about this because the people from whom I will take the money are unpatriotic cheats.

You, however, will receive free things from the government, like health care. If … and with your support, we keep my opponent out of office.

A look at the basic Democratic political ad

Obama was in my hometown this week, so I went surfing for news and opinion. I found this by a marketing professor at a local University that is known for being very liberal.

PLease take an objective view at this. I used to be a die hard Dem, until I started taking a closer look at the message, like this guy does.

Basically, and cutting through the clutter, the candidate’s actual message was: People like me have arranged for the government to give you lots of benefits and other things. There are people out there who want to take it all away. These are my opponents in this election and I will fight against them for you.

I will allow you to destroy your unborn children with impunity. I will spend more money and I will spend that money on you. You need not worry about where that money is coming from because I will take it away from someone else, someone who is currently not paying their "fair share" and give it to you. Don’t worry about this because the people from whom I will take the money are unpatriotic cheats.

You, however, will receive free things from the government, like health care. If … and with your support, we keep my opponent out of office.

A look at the basic Democratic political ad
When an administration has nothing but failure in its history, the only way to defeat challengers is to demonize them.

The liberals have no choice.

Forum List

Back