A clear evidence Sarah will made potus in 2012!

You know.......there have been MANY GOP types who have started to send her packing.

Apparently, because of her involvement with the teabaggers, that is why some say that she cost them the Senate.

Hi y'all nice to see the Tea Party has gotten more strong, dems are weeping and crying, cons and reps block Obama and his purpose in Congress, a nice situation, isn't it. BTW be prepared Sarah will be potus in 2012!

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm wondering if Australia would be far enough away to save me any embarrassment. I've really had enough of Americans electing embarrassing idiots as POTUS. Seriously.

Just hypothetically...

If Sarah Palin flashed her tits on Live TV, would she have a net gain or loss of support?

My question may seem inappropriate, but it's meant to be.

Just hypothetically...

If Sarah Palin flashed her tits on Live TV, would she have a net gain or loss of support?

My question may seem inappropriate, but it's meant to be.

Depends how they look I guess. :eusa_eh:

The GOP ballot is not necessary for Sarah, she has enough support by Cons, the Tea Party and all Non-RINOs, in any case GOP need her, not opposite.

She has the base. That's about it. Chris Christie would beat her in the primary.

Don't know about that. He's a fiscal conservative and a social moderate.

It doesn't matter, he's a rising star, and one of the most popular governors in the US right now.

If he turns NJ around look at the possibilities.

Sarah Palin sweeps Iowa of course.

Chris Christie comes back and takes New Hampshire right after that.

Next on the list for the Republican primaries will be Michigan, Nevada, and South Carolina. With the exception of South Carolina the economy will be NUMBER ONE on the agenda, social issues will have nothing to do with the race there. He'll take Nevada and Michigan, she'll take South Carolina. Florida will be a toss up. From there Chris Christie will sweep the Northeast and the rust belt because that's where the economy is at it's worst. She'll take the south and Alaska. He'll win California and Colorado for sure. I see him taking a McCain path to victory in 2012's republican primary.

She is not running

And the last election just ended. can we please not worry about 2012 until say 2011

It doesn't matter, he's a rising star, and one of the most popular governors in the US right now.

If he turns NJ around look at the possibilities.

Sarah Palin sweeps Iowa of course.

Chris Christie comes back and takes New Hampshire right after that.

Next on the list for the Republican primaries will be Michigan, Nevada, and South Carolina. With the exception of South Carolina the economy will be NUMBER ONE on the agenda, social issues will have nothing to do with the race there. He'll take Nevada and Michigan, she'll take South Carolina. Florida will be a toss up. From there Chris Christie will sweep the Northeast and the rust belt because that's where the economy is at it's worst. She'll take the south and Alaska. He'll win California and Colorado for sure. I see him taking a McCain path to victory in 2012's republican primary.

Not saying it's impossible..but the tenor of the Republican party these days seems to be very ultra right wing. I would have never expected them to run someone like Paladino for governor..not in a million years. Especially in New York State. Lazio was the clear choice.

Something might shift..and I sorta hope it does. But I seriously don't see them running Christie in their current configuration.

Forum List

Back