A Classic By Bill Maher...Not For Christians

LOTS of sanctimonious, pompous, arrogant, smug, rude "liberals" with pretensions of intellectual superiority like to make disparaging comments about religions and about people of faith.

They say ignorant shit like "it's a cult." They like to talk about the invisible man in the sky.

They deem themselves oh-so-clever. Smirking simps.

Bill Maher is one of the worst offenders of the lot. Smug and arrogant, but basically very unfunny, unoriginal and unlikeable.

It takes a real loser to offer an OP praising a piece of shit like Bill Maher.

I believe in things I can see and things which can be proven by the physical laws of nature and circumstances. I do not believe fairy tales made up by ignorant folks back during the stone and bronze age. Stories about virgin birth, son of god, savior of mankind, walking on water, curing leprosy by touching, raising from the dead, turning water into wine and i damn sure don't believe they hung a man on a tree, bled him like a hog till he was dead and that two days later he showed up fit as a fiddle. His "Clan"... personal "Clan" are the ones who told all that bullshit. Ironically the Jews wrote the new testament... about a Jew and now they don't even believe it themselves.

no, jews did not write the new testament.

and jews NEVER believed in the NT.

when saying things like that, it's probably a good idea to have some factual/historic background.

Bill Maher is a hack.
He is nothing more than a smug asshole, who while quickly losing relevance in the past few years, thought of a new way to continue to make a living making fun of other people.

LOL...that's what HBO says as they write him check for $10 million once a year.

You know the difference in Bill Maher and Dennis Miller? Miller...like Ronald Reagan was first a Democrat. Both Miller and Reagan switched to the Republican party after they began to make some big bucks...I wonder why.

Bill Maher was a liberal before he ever made a good salary and actually got fired by ABC for telling the truth about the hijackers on 9/11. All he said was that it takes balls to fly a 50ton aircraft into the side of a concrete and steel building at 500 mph. Anybody who doesn't believe that he told the truth has major issues.
Miller and Reagan grew wiser with age thats why they became conservatives !! most libbs never grow the fuck up !!

Forum List

Back