A Clarification?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I'm not questioning mod decisions, I'm asking for a clarification on their decisions.

So, if someone starts a thread about Sarah Palin letting her kid stand on a dog, (in the politics forum) that's politics?

But if I start a thread, countering that Obama ate dog, but only care about Palin's kid standing on a dog, that's NOT politics but should be in the flame forum (or somewhere else)?

Why is one politics and the other not?

I'd like a clarification so I know in the future what is the difference and can better know where to put my threads.

Thank you.

Neither belong in the Politics forum. I'm mobile on Tapatalk and will look for the thread. You can also report it.

I'm not questioning mod decisions, I'm asking for a clarification on their decisions.

So, if someone starts a thread about Sarah Palin letting her kid stand on a dog, (in the politics forum) that's politics?

But if I start a thread, countering that Obama ate dog, but only care about Palin's kid standing on a dog, that's NOT politics but should be in the flame forum (or somewhere else)?

I'd like a clarification so I know in the future what is the difference and can better know where to put my threads.

Thank you.

I will behave, I will behave, I will behave.....

:lmao:

It is about the dog, so its a Pets category...

Obama is a flame category because, well its sort of obvious.

Thank you.
It's just someone's opinion. Most of the threads on the political form do not address any real issues and are not worth a reply. Obama eating a dog or Palin's standing on a dog, is just a bit sillier than most of the rest of the threads.

All I know is that if this forum were to limit itself to posters who are brilliant, erudite, articulate and blindingly spot on at all times in terms of discussing the real issues rather than the partisan fluff, I would be a very lonely boy, indeed. ,

Thank you.
It's just someone's opinion. Most of the threads on the political form do not address any real issues and are not worth a reply. Obama eating a dog or Palin's standing on a dog, is just a bit sillier than most of the rest of the threads.
But, your feelings on Romney putting a dog in a dog carrier, please.

Forum List

Back