A CIA Special Prosecutor: A Wolf in Wolf's Clothing

ozzmdj

Jul 9, 2009
Wolf Creek, Missouri
Given President Obama's stated desire to look forward, not backward, with respect to interrogation policy and practice, news reports that Attorney General Holder is seriously considering appointing a special prosecutor to determine whether criminal charges should be brought against some CIA interrogators raise a host of questions and concerns. But the answer to the most important question--whether Holder should appoint a special prosecutor--is not even debatable: Holder most definitely should not appoint a special prosecutor, even assuming a criminal investigation is warranted.......A CIA Special Prosecutor: A Wolf in Wolf's Clothing:evil::evil::eusa_liar:

If he does that, its going to open a huge can of worms and may end up taking down a lot of the current DNC leadership, who went along with Chimpy directives.

Torture is a crime
No matter how "uncomfortable" it may be, those who ordered it and engaged in it should be prosecuted. If Holder investigates and there is nothing there...fine
If incidence of torture or war crimes can be proven...he is obligated to prosecute

Its the American Way

Torture is a crime
No matter how "uncomfortable" it may be, those who ordered it and engaged in it should be prosecuted. If Holder investigates and there is nothing there...fine
If incidence of torture or war crimes can be proven...he is obligated to prosecute

Its the American Way
Dude, I didn't say don't do it.

I would enjoy watching a lot of people get fucked over it, just as long as both sides pay for what they did.

Chimpola had a bunch of enamblers on the dem side, I'd be happy to see them all squirm, along Crummy rummy and all the other assclowns.

Given President Obama's stated desire to look forward, not backward, with respect to interrogation policy and practice, news reports that Attorney General Holder is seriously considering appointing a special prosecutor to determine whether criminal charges should be brought against some CIA interrogators raise a host of questions and concerns. But the answer to the most important question--whether Holder should appoint a special prosecutor--is not even debatable: Holder most definitely should not appoint a special prosecutor, even assuming a criminal investigation is warranted.......A CIA Special Prosecutor: A Wolf in Wolf's Clothing:evil::evil::eusa_liar:

I can't wait to see Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi thrown in jail!!!! :lol:

I can't wait to see Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi thrown in jail!!!! :lol:
That will be a fun day, queen Nan being frog marched from the House, I'd pay a month's salary to see it.

Forum List

Back