A Chunkster Teenie, Her Big Jugs, And An Attitude...

My sister is a nurse, and she used to take care of vets. While working, she noticed that many of the vets watched a baby and childcare program. My sister thought it was just what was on when they turned on the tv, and the men were too weak or sick to change the channel. So she often offered to change it for them. They always declined. My sister was perplexed. Why would a bunch of middle-aged or elderly men CHOOSE to watch a childcare channel?

Then, one day, she happened to be looking at the tv screen when a special on breast-feeding came on. It showed, up close and graphically, women learning to breast feed their babies. Guess that explained that. :D

Moral of the story: Guys like to look at boobs, whatever the circumstance.

I honestly, CONSCIENCOUSLY, AVOID looking directly at people, women, "anatomy", just to avoid such a thing happening as I described in my initial post. With my temper, and knack for telling people off, I do my best to avoid the confrontation. I don't back down. Not when I believe I'm right. My point... this little fat ass teenie swinging her cans all over the place with half of them hanging out was doing it to get attention, and then at the SLIGHTEST inclination that someone GLANCED at them, make some kind of a deal out of it. (It was some kind of a game for her I'm sure.) I wanted to slap her and tell her she didn't have anything I'd touch with a ten foot pole... even if my pole IS ten feet long... :laugh:

I think they were looking for pics of the chunky teenster... in a humorous "in jest" sort of way...

Well, for obvious reason's, since I'd never seen this little fattie before, and chances are, HOPEFULLY never will again, ya think this will do in it's place?

nicebuttig7.jpg

Really, no pics are needed anyway, you can see the real thing at any Walmart.:D

i live in an area that consists of some lingering TRUE rednecks (mullets, mumus & all), and they seem to appear nightly at walmart around 3am (last time i was there at that time)... It gives a truth to the phrase "They only come out at night..." -insert shuddering smilie here-

Actually, my bike is "white pearl". It has blue mother of pearl in the white, and it has red and blue stripes. Not to mention it's a "numbered" 35th Anniversary Super Glide. Number 0793 of 3500 made, and I'd bet mister millionare doesn't have one of THOSE!

0096kd9.jpg

oh, pale...you've just stolen my heart... even if it is just temporary... too bad you live so far away-my birthday was yesterday and I would have loved a birthday cruise!

Forum List

Back