A Christmas Celebration For Democrats

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Now that his proponent is no longer in the White House, never let it be said that I didn't provide an homage to both Obama and his idol.

1. "White House Christmas Decor Featuring Mao Zedong Comes Under Fire"
White House Christmas Decor Featuring Mao Zedong Comes Under Fire

2. "Just weeks after initiating a war of words with Fox News and being exposed as an admirer of Chairman Mao, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, is stepping down. I intimated as much a couple of weeks back, when I lumped her in with two other Obama Administration zanies who were forced to resign..."
Anita Dunn: Going, Going, Gone | RealClearPolitics

3. Obama Manufacturing Czar Ron Bloom agrees with Chairman Mao

4. Mao Tse-tung, (born December 26, 1893, Shaoshan, Hunan province, China—died September 9, 1976, Beijing), principal Chinese Marxist theorist, soldier, and statesman who led his country’s communist revolution. Mao was the leader of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) from 1935 until his death, and he was chairman (chief of state) of the People’s Republic of China from 1949 to 1959 and chairman of the party also until his death.
Mao Zedong | Biography & Facts

5. It was additionally responsible for vast numbers of deaths with estimates ranging from 30 to 70 million (some estimated 80 million) victims through starvation, persecution, prison labour and mass executions.
Mao Zedong - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Mao_Zedong

A supporter of Islamofascism as President, and his support for a homicidal psychopath who slaughtered untold millions of his own people....a hallmark of totalitarian governance....

Amazing what you Democrats fall for, huh?

Oh.....and Merry Christmas to all you Mao/Obama supporters.

Last edited:
6. The Red Banner Youth Brigade

The Kwan family met the Youth Brigade in their living room, which had shrunk to the size of a prison cell due to the number of shouting youth surrounding the family. They gazed at the youth in bewilderment unable to understand the evil that they had done.

“Do you repent? Do you confess to clinging to the old values?”

“Confess and seek reeducation and we will spare you!”

“You are guilty of old thought, old culture, old values…”

“You have built a lackey’s empire on the backs of the people!”

Kwan and his wife, along with their twelve-year-old son were bound and defenseless.

“You are part of the old…”

The tall leader of the cadre engages in a furious dialectic, spittle flying from his mouth.

“You are part of the old! Do you repent?”

With every line he spoke, he swung the black baton, heavy as a cricket bat.

“You will reform your decadent ways!”

“The old ways are a threat to the collective good of the people!”

“You will die if you retain your old beliefs!”

“Repent! Reject the old! Admit you have been seduced by unbeneficial and decadent thought!”

It continued for endless minutes- until the blows the student rained down stole the life from the family. The iron-tipped baton left bloody forms at his feet as he recited the catechism the students thirstily sought to hear."
From the novel “The Stone Monkey,” by Jeffery Deaver

Here is the current Leftist version of the 'cultural revolution:'

"OK Boomer" is a catchphrase and internet meme that gained popularity among younger cohorts throughout 2019, used to dismiss or mock attitudes stereotypically attributed to the baby boomer generation. Wikipedia

Now that his proponent is no longer in the White House, never let it be said that I didn't provide an homage to both Obama and his idol.

2. "Just weeks after initiating a war of words with Fox News and being exposed as an admirer of Chairman Mao, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, is stepping down. I intimated as much a couple of weeks back, when I lumped her in with two other Obama Administration zanies who were forced to resign..."

4. Mao Tse-tung, (born December 26, 1893, Shaoshan, Hunan province, China—died September 9, 1976, Beijing), principal Chinese Marxist theorist, soldier, and statesman who led his country’s communist revolution. Mao was the leader of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) from 1935 until his death, and he was chairman (chief of state) of the People’s Republic of China from 1949 to 1959 and chairman of the party also until his death.

5. It was additionally responsible for vast numbers of deaths with estimates ranging from 30 to 70 million (some estimated 80 million) victims through starvation, persecution, prison labour and mass executions.
Mao Zedong - Wikipedia

A supporter of Islamofascism as President, and his support for a homicidal psychopath who slaughtered untold millions of his own people....a hallmark of totalitarian governance....

This again......:71: CRC cultists sure can't quit Former President Obama, can they?
th

As they put it in China they are growing old without growing rich and worse yet Even China admits that it is depopulating.

Mao Zedong - Wikipedia

This again......:71: CRC cultists sure can't quit Former President Obama, can they?
th

Seems that the truth got under your scales again, huh?

You've let on to two fact....

a. that this revelation about Obama and Mao really irked you....

b. that you know every single item.....with more coming....is true and correct, and you can't deny any of it.

What a great present you've given me.

7. "Through 1966, secondary schools and colleges closed in China. Students -- many from the age of nine through eighteen -- followed Maoist directives to destroy things of the past that they believed should be no part of the new China: old customs, old habits, old culture and old thinking -- the "four olds." In a state of euphoria and with support from the government and army, the students went about China's cities and villages, wrecking old buildings, old temples and old art objects. To make a new and wonderful China, the Red Guards attacked as insufficiently revolutionary their parents, teachers, school administrators and everyone they could find as targets, including "intellectuals" and "capitalist roaders" within the Communist Party.

Filled with righteousness, the power of their numbers, and support from Mao, the campaigns for revolutionary change became violent. People seen as evil were beaten to death. Thousands of people died, including many who had committed suicide."
China from Mao to Deng

"...the campaigns for revolutionary change became violent. "
So that's why Obama and the Democrats worship Mao!!!!

8. HONG KONG — The worst catastrophe in China’s history, and one of the worst anywhere, was the Great Famine of 1958 to 1962, and to this day the ruling Communist Party has not fully acknowledged the degree to which it was a direct result of the forcible herding of villagers into communes under the “Great Leap Forward” that Mao Zedong launched in 1958.
Opinion | Mao's Great Leap to Famine

A mirror image!

9. How political hatred during Cultural Revolution led to murder and cannibalism in a small town in China
At least 38 people were eaten in Wuxuan during the violence and turmoil, ….

How political hatred during Cultural Revolution led to murder and cannibalism in a small town in China

At least 38 people were eaten in Wuxuan during the violence and turmoil, but the authorities still do not want the details to emerge, according to high-ranking official who investigated the killings….tens of thousands died, with more than 100 people taking part in cannibalism….“This was not cannibalism because of economic difficulties, like during famine,” X.L. Ding, a Cultural Revolution expert at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, said.

“It was not caused by economic reasons, it was caused by political events, political hatred, political ideologies, political rituals.”

In 1968 a geography instructor named Wu Shufang was beaten to death by students at Wuxuan Middle School. The body was carried to the flat stones of the Qian river where another teacher was forced at gunpoint to rip out the heart and liver. Back at the school the pupils barbecued and consumed the organs.

“There were beheadings, beatings, live burials, stonings, drownings, boilings, group slaughters, disembowellings, digging out hearts, livers, genitals, slicing off flesh, blowing up with dynamite, and more, with no method unused.”
How political hatred during Cultural Revolution led to murder and cannibalism in a small town in China

Hussein Obama had a Mao ornament on America's Christmas tree......starting to understand the insult to the nation????

... this was Obama’s guy.

And no one is demanding that the Democrats justify their affection for Mao.

10. How and why is there this affection by Democrats/Progressives for one of those blood-drenched homicidal psychopaths in history, Mao?

Well, this note from recent history might explain it:
Whittaker Chambers wrote in his book WITNESS that liberals are/were incapable of ever effectively fighting Communism because they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs. In short, Liberals are Communists and Communists are Liberals.

And, the same is true of Democrats/Progressives and violence, mayhem, and slaughter. Whether the KKK, or ANTIFA, the imposition of slavery, or building concentration camps for American citizens, there is ‘Democrat’ writ large every time. Assassination of American Presidents is a Democrat/Liberal cottage industry….none of the assassins have been right-wingers.

So…..Democrats/Progressives/Liberals see nothing wrong with the slaughter by other collectivists….Hitler, Stalin, or Mao….and Obama can put Mao ornaments on the Christmas Tree, and hire advisers who worship Mao.

No prob.

Mao Zedong - Wikipedia

You neglected to pay homage to the GOP's Richard Nixon, the man who opened the door and allowed China to enter the Western world. He actually met and paid homage to Mao.

Mao Zedong - Wikipedia

You neglected to pay homage to the GOP's Richard Nixon, the man who opened the door and allowed China to enter the Western world. He actually met and paid homage to Mao.

I must admit that you do perform a service.....perhaps an oblique one, but a service none the less.

This post of your is an inspiration to me, one that requires far more than a brief post....it requires a well thought out thread....my specialty.

I'll get right to work on it.

I must admit that you do perform a service.....perhaps an oblique one, but a service none the less.

This post of your is an inspiration to me, one that requires far more than a brief post....it requires a well thought out thread....my specialty.

I'll get right to work on it.
Happy to oblige, I look forward to an accurate and balanced thread on the topic.

Oh, we have a member of this forum named JoeB131 who defends Mao and who claims Mao brought prosperity and stability to China after he took over! No, I'm not kidding. Go read his posts in the thread on the Nanking Massacre.

Anyway, yes, Mao was a sickening, murderous tyrant and arguably the worst mass murderer in human history.

Oh, we have a member of this forum named JoeB131 who defends Mao and who claims Mao brought prosperity and stability to China after he took over! No, I'm not kidding. Go read his posts in the thread on the Nanking Massacre.

Anyway, yes, Mao was a sickening, murderous tyrant and arguably the worst mass murderer in human history.

But....not for Hussein Obama....

Forum List

Back