CDZ A Christmas Carol

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
"I wonder how someone with these views, when you watch A Christmas Carol what do you think? Do you think it is a waste of time and not something anyone would do?"...

Well, This is what I do.

1. I recognize that Neither Scrooge, nor his associates, nor the customers, nor anybody in the movie, are hardened criminals, letalone with a criminal record that extends to a time before they should have known how to shit on a toilet.

2. I recognize that it takes place in London, England... a European country that operates neither legally (De Jure) nor Culturally (De Facto), like the United States.

3. I Recognize that England lacks the diversity that the USA has despite it being VERY diverse by European Standards.

4. I Recognize that it takes place in the 1800s, a time period where England was England and its population was VAST majority Ethnic English, period.

5. I recognize that the 1800s was a time when none of the shit happening today was even dreamed of, letalone happening.
And I also recognize that some of the natural consequences for the things that were allowed back then, but are illegal today, didn't exist at the time.

6. I recognize that it's a bullshit story, a fiction and has nothing to do with reality.

7. I thank myself for being alive to watch it.

Last edited:
"I wonder how someone with these views, when you watch A Christmas Carol what do you think? Do you think it is a waste of time and not something anyone would do?"...

Well, This is what I do.

1. I recognize that Neither Scrooge, nor his associates, nor the customers, nor anybody in the movie, are hardened criminals, letalone with a criminal record that extends to a time before they should have known how to shit on a toilet.

2. I recognize that it takes place in London, England... a European country that operates neither legally (De Jure) nor Culturally (De Facto), like the United States.

3. I Recognize that England lacks the diversity that the USA has despite it being VERY diverse by European Standards.

4. I Recognize that it takes place in the 1800s, a time period where England was England and its population was VAST majority Ethnic English, period.

5. I recognize that the 1800s was a time when none of the shit happening today was even dreamed of, letalone happening.
And I also recognize that some of the natural consequences for the things that were allowed back then, but are illegal today, didn't exist at the time.

6. I recognize that it's a bullshit story, a fiction and has nothing to do with reality.

7. I thank myself for being alive to watch it.
upload_2016-5-14_22-22-33.png

Forum List

Back