A Christmas Attack On Christianity

Actually, it's not because of Christmas...The Brooklyn Museum doesn't care what the season is to attack Christianity. I've participated in protests over prior anti-Christian exhibitions....

But this article is an interesting cry for other religions to be 'spotlighted.'

The Brooklyn Museum’s latest “Christ” exhibit, depicting an ant-encrusted Jesus as part of a collection of gay identity portraiture......

First, I'm astonished to learn that Brooklyn HAS A MUSEUM.

It seems so....oxymoronic.......I mean WHERE in Brooklyn would anyone PUT a Museum? Between a homeless shelter and a crack house?

WHY WOULD ANYONE GO TO BROOKLYN...PERIOD....much less to visit a museum?

Why would QUEERS visit Brooklyn!? To see a "collection of Gay Identity Portraiture??"

:eusa_hand:

Yo, gimmieabreakwouldya?!

What section of Brooklyn are you in? Flatbush is fairly decent.

If there had been a piss Mohammad the museum would be burnt to the ground. Look at the fact that these so called art exhibits demonstrate to the world that Christians are practicing their faith by not becoming violent. Recently a Bible was found burnt under a local city Christmas Tree. No one was hurt of killed in response. When Rev. Terry Jones threatened to burned the Koran Muslims went apeshit and killed 20 people.

Last edited:
Actually, it's not because of Christmas...The Brooklyn Museum doesn't care what the season is to attack Christianity. I've participated in protests over prior anti-Christian exhibitions....

The Brooklyn Museum’s latest “Christ” exhibit, depicting an ant-encrusted Jesus as part of a collection of gay identity portraiture......

It seems so....oxymoronic.......I mean WHERE in Brooklyn would anyone PUT a Museum? Between a homeless shelter and a crack house?

Why would QUEERS visit Brooklyn!? To see a "collection of Gay Identity Portraiture??"

"Decent?" Why?

Is that where they keep the museum’s latest “Christ” exhibit, depicting an ant-encrusted Jesus as part of a collection of gay identity portraiture......?:eusa_whistle:

Wanna see my Brooklyn...look over my shoulder in my profile pic....just don't tell Samson about it.

spoken like someone who's never been to brooklyn... more scientists, celebrities, singers, creative minds come out of brooklyn than anyplace else.

the brooklyn museum has the largest collection of egyptian antiquties in the country.

but why let facts confuse you.

oh... and brooklyn was just named by GQ Magazine as the coolest city in the world.

you can go back to staring at rocks now. :thup:

spoken like someone who's never been to brooklyn... more scientists, celebrities, singers, creative minds come out of brooklyn than anyplace else.

the brooklyn museum has the largest collection of egyptian antiquties in the country.

oh... and brooklyn was just named by GQ Magazine as the coolest city in the world.

Tell 'em!!!

Tell 'em!!!

I did... :D

and this is *my* brooklyn

85f7e573686607a1214abab264c3ac89.jpg

religion should never again be able to muzzle art.

That was a very dark time in mans history

I know, damned Rennaissance! Think how great it COULD have been for art if only the church had stepped outta the way and stopped funding da Vinci, Michaelagelo..and later Goya....

Think how much more beautiful Rome could have been if the church had gotten the hell out of there!

LOLOL!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
A dark, dark period in our history indeed.

Forum List

Back