A Christian's Guide to Atheists

Go to her YouTube site:
YouTube - gogreen18's Channel

She's a former Morman, not Christian. She, just like you religion haters here at USMB, is just ranting against religion.

Here's another one of her videos:

[youtube]pCO76b9jgt0&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

right over you heads

No, it's just that everything that requires actual thought and humanity is over yours. ;)
the irony of that statement is astounding

What did you say the key top understanding was, KK?

Oh yeah,

. Ignore logic, ignore facts, ignore science, read it with your mind

:lol:

Hate to break it to you, but by thinking there is something wrong with what you quoted, even out of context, just shows you know nothing about abstract thought. Do you even believe in art, music, and poetry?

• Banned

Music is language and mathematics and involves quite a bit of logic if you're to produce anything more complex than banging on some wooden drums and humming

poetry is language, which is rooted in logic, as well

same with the visual arts, where logic is used to discern how to represent a conceptualization of a thing or idea and communicate it to others

you fucking fail again

Music is language and mathematics and involves quite a bit of logic if you're to produce anything more complex than banging on some wooden drums and humming

poetry is language, which is rooted in logic, as well

same with the visual arts, where logic is used to discern how to represent a conceptualization of a thing or idea and communicate it to others

you fucking fail again

Wow ... just wow ... projecting your fail onto me does not make you right.

I'm still trying to figure out why the 'atheists' here proselytize so much.

There is a glitch in their gray matter circuits that has caused them the inability to comprehend anything that is not spoonfed them, so they believe everyone else relies on someone telling them what to think. ;)

There is a glitch in their gray matter circuits that has caused them the inability to comprehend anything that is not spoonfed them, so they believe everyone else relies on someone telling them what to think. ;)
To think JB and the others like him wish to dictate all public policy matters....

To think JB and the others like him wish to dictate all public policy matters....

Really, it's like fuck the IQ test to vote, we need a humanity test for it.

Forum List

Back