A Christian Biblical Study of Spiritual Orbs

This thread is intended to give a Christian biblical perspective of spiritual orbs. I will proceed to demonstrate how these spiritual orbs are supernatural and divine. The photographs and video that I will be presenting are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and videos have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as spirit orbs, angel orbs, and ghost orbs. Some people who have not seen spiritual orbs with their naked eyes believe them to be photographic anomalies and pareidolia. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the Old & New Testaments of the Holy Bible.

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove as He did during the baptism of Jesus.

u1NzHvh.jpg

Here is a photograph of the Holy Spirit motionless.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

Below is a painting of Saint Andrew with the Holy Spirit upon him.

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

The Spirit of God and Spirit are one and the same Holy Spirit.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

The center photograph above is of the Holy Spirit in His spirit body form.

Luke 3:22.
And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo.
This not a Christian Bible study. It's New Age Satanic lies.

On Spiritual Tunnels

Elijah Ascends to Heaven:

2 KINGS 2:1. And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,...

Elijah would have traveled through a spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) on his way to heaven.

Spiritual tunnels are the living works of the Holy Spirit. The LORD would have done this through Him.

Here is a picture of a physical whirlwind.

KVKfqwf.jpg

2 KINGS 11.
...Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
That is not a picture of how Elijah went up.

It is written:
And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

2 Kings 2: 9-12

Our Lady of Guadalupe
dMG4EnG.jpg

It is said that this image miraculously appeared on fabric December 12, 1531. Please notice the oblong orbital figure surrounding the blessed mother Mary and the angel

NASA has discovered Our Lady of Guadalupe to be living.

"The space agency NASA (USA) published the results of research made over the icon Our Lady of Guadalupe."

"Sensational was the fact that analysis of opthalmologic eye reduction Mary showed pupil at the reproach of light and the expansion at it's disposal as it happens with the eyes of the living person."

"Also, researchers found that tissue temperature, which depicted an image, meets healthy human body temperature - 36.6 degrees."

"When listening to the body Mary stethoscope, the researchers found a significant heart rate of 115 beats per minute, which corresponds to the baby's heartbeat which is in the womb."

source:

NASA знайшло ікону з температурою 36,6 і пульсом
This is not Mary. This is Semiramis - a witch - that the Babylonian occult based RCC changed to the name Mary. This book exposes the truth about the origins of Catholicism. It's of the occult. Read this:
http://www.ldolphin.org/PDFs/The_Two_Babylons-Alexander_Hislop.pdf

According to Catholics Jesus was born Dec.25th, yet Biblical passages put the shepherds in the fields watching their flocks, yet in reality the shepherds would have been at home with their flocks in a barn, manger or living together with them in his house..Cause it was winter...
This is not true. We Catholic are taught that Jesus was not born December 25th, that we do not know His actual birthday and that the 25th is merely the day of celebrating the birth of our Savior.

Our Lady of Guadalupe
dMG4EnG.jpg

It is said that this image miraculously appeared on fabric December 12, 1531. Please notice the oblong orbital figure surrounding the blessed mother Mary and the angel

NASA has discovered Our Lady of Guadalupe to be living.

"The space agency NASA (USA) published the results of research made over the icon Our Lady of Guadalupe."

"Sensational was the fact that analysis of opthalmologic eye reduction Mary showed pupil at the reproach of light and the expansion at it's disposal as it happens with the eyes of the living person."

"Also, researchers found that tissue temperature, which depicted an image, meets healthy human body temperature - 36.6 degrees."

"When listening to the body Mary stethoscope, the researchers found a significant heart rate of 115 beats per minute, which corresponds to the baby's heartbeat which is in the womb."

source:

NASA знайшло ікону з температурою 36,6 і пульсом
This is not Mary. This is Semiramis - a witch - that the Babylonian occult based RCC changed to the name Mary. This book exposes the truth about the origins of Catholicism. It's of the occult. Read this:
http://www.ldolphin.org/PDFs/The_Two_Babylons-Alexander_Hislop.pdf
An angel would not be beneath the feet of a witch.

According to Catholic Information, "the Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power." Divinity means of, or pertaining to God. The Holy Spirit is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity.
Read up on auras. Halos are auras.

On Spiritual Tunnels

Elijah Ascends to Heaven:

2 KINGS 2:1. And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,...

Elijah would have traveled through a spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) on his way to heaven.

Spiritual tunnels are the living works of the Holy Spirit. The LORD would have done this through Him.

Here is a picture of a physical whirlwind.

KVKfqwf.jpg

2 KINGS 11.
...Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
That is not a picture of how Elijah went up.

It is written:
And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

2 Kings 2: 9-12
Elijah may have been in a chariot when he ascended into heaven, but he still went up through a tunnel (whirlwind). It says so right there in scripture.

According to Catholics Jesus was born Dec.25th, yet Biblical passages put the shepherds in the fields watching their flocks, yet in reality the shepherds would have been at home with their flocks in a barn, manger or living together with them in his house..Cause it was winter...
This is not true. We Catholic are taught that Jesus was not born December 25th, that we do not know His actual birthday and that the 25th is merely the day of celebrating the birth of our Savior.
We don't know his birth year either. And as far as I know, Jesus never mentioned the circumstances of his birth. I tend to believe the stable/shepherd/wise men story was built around a myth and that myth was recorded by Luke many years after. However, seems like I read once that there was a star or conjunction of stars somewhere around 4BC.

According to Catholic Information, "the Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power." Divinity means of, or pertaining to God. The Holy Spirit is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity.
The Trinity is a pagan concept adopted by the Catholic Church.

Other than that, I agree with you. The "UFO" sightings that don't obey the basic laws of nature (like inertia) are spirit beings.
I give testimony to having personally witnessed the reality of the Holy Trinity

We don't know his birth year either. And as far as I know, Jesus never mentioned the circumstances of his birth. I tend to believe the stable/shepherd/wise men story was built around a myth and that myth was recorded by Luke many years after. However, seems like I read once that there was a star or conjunction of stars somewhere around 4BC.
You could be right. Our Savior's birthday or year for that matter holds little significance with me compared to the work of salvation. I am more inclined to believe the inspired word of God.

This thread is intended to give a Christian biblical perspective of spiritual orbs. I will proceed to demonstrate how these spiritual orbs are supernatural and divine. The photographs and video that I will be presenting are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and videos have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as spirit orbs, angel orbs, and ghost orbs. Some people who have not seen spiritual orbs with their naked eyes believe them to be photographic anomalies and pareidolia. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the Old & New Testaments of the Holy Bible.

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove as He did during the baptism of Jesus.

u1NzHvh.jpg

FXRAW5Y.jpg

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

I am Catholic. I am neither New Age nor Satanic.

u1NzHvh.jpg

FXRAW5Y.jpg

pDBtjDX.jpg

Why not? It's like being a baptist...

u1NzHvh.jpg

FXRAW5Y.jpg

pDBtjDX.jpg

Why not? It's like being a baptist...
I choose not to speak ill of my other brethren.

I knew this girl once who was a vegan. When she pooped it was like a rabbit's poop. Little orbs of poo. Holy shit?

Forum List

Back