A childhood of privilege, not hardship

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Before we start on our journey to understand Obama. Let us review what we do know about him.

He was born in Hawaii.
He was raised in Indonesia by his step father living under and assumed name, Barry Soetoro.
He was educated in a Muslim school through his formative years.
His mentor was Frank Davis.
His political campaign was started in the house of Bill Ayers. (which he lied about knowing)
For 17 years he let the lie stand that he was born in Kenya. (a claim his grandmother said was true).
He benefited by a land deal with a convicted felon.

So that is true let us learn more.

A childhood of privilege, not hardship

Chapter I: A childhood of privilege, not hardship | WashingtonExaminer.com

First lady Michelle Obama told the Democratic National Convention that "Barack and I were both raised by families who didn't have much in the way of money or material possessions."

It is a claim the president has repeated in his books, on the speech-making circuit and in countless media interviews. By his account, he grew up in a broken home with a single mom, struggled for years as a child in an impoverished Third World country and then was raised by his grandparents in difficult circumstances.

The facts aren't nearly so clear-cut.

No one interested in the Bio of the liar in chief?

I already started a thread back during the convention about Michelle dissembling about Barack's family just scraping by. :lmao:

I'm always up for laughing about the legend they've tried to build.

I already started a thread back during the convention about Michelle dissembling about Barack's family just scraping by. :lmao:

Really what is it about Obama that makes him think that being black is superior to being white? After all he is half of each yet ignores his white side.

Mitt fainted once at the sight of a used VW, he'd have a stroke if he saw a vehicle with rust on the grounds of ANY of his Estates. He thinks the word "discount" is "Viscount" misspelled.

What happened to the rusted out car! :lmao:

And why did the smart guy buy shoes which were too small? That poor poor lad trying to get by on the penurious wages from his summer associate position at one of the largest law firms in the nation. Breaks your heart. *sniffle*

Last edited:
Romney once was forced to go to an AIRPORT, and fly on a COMMERCIAL aircraft. He was traumatized for months.

Romney once was forced to go to an AIRPORT, and fly on a COMMERCIAL aircraft. He was traumatized for months.

Obama pretends he doesn't have a family living in dirt floor poverty...he long ago turned his back on his entire family.
Who does that?

Mitt fainted once at the sight of a used VW, he'd have a stroke if he saw a vehicle with rust on the grounds of ANY of his Estates. He thinks the word "discount" is "Viscount" misspelled.

This thread is about Obama, go away child.

Really what is it about Obama that makes him think that being black is superior to being white? After all he is half of each yet ignores his white side.

How exactly does Obama "ignore" his "white side"?

Obama pretends he doesn't have a family living in dirt floor poverty...he long ago turned his back on his entire family.
Who does that?

Not only does Obama not help his family, he lets the American taxpayer support them. Illegal Aunt Zeituni has had her medical expenses paid by John Q. Public as well as living in government provided housing. She also gets a monthly check. Needless to say, she was not and will not be deported.

It must be a strain being this miserable,envy a sad but pervasive element for so many of the weak minded.

Forum List

Back