A Child Loaned... for Christina Green, 09-11-01 to 01-08-11

o please...the royal we....no one had heard of this child till she died...and now all the people jumping on the band wagon with the royal we are just as trying to make themselves look good...imho

Actually, she appeared in a book as a baby as 50 babies born on 09/11/2001.

Her father is a scout for the Dodgers and her Grandfather is a long time major league manager.

and you learned this when?

What the hell is that supposed to mean? This is cheap because we didn't know her personally?

o please...the royal we....no one had heard of this child till she died...and now all the people jumping on the band wagon with the royal we are just as trying to make themselves look good...imho

Actually, she appeared in a book as a baby as 50 babies born on 09/11/2001.

Her father is a scout for the Dodgers and her Grandfather is a long time major league manager.

and you learned this when?

Since you're the one who constantly asks why God allows this or that in any given situation, I thought, perhaps, that poem might help you to understand how other people - those who follow a faith - might understand such tragedies.... Feel free to carry on being a cranky bitch.... we each march to our own drum.

funny how when you have nothing to say or can t defend yourself you resort to name calling

says it all...and btw i dont answer to cranky bitch

funny how when you have nothing to say or can t defend yourself you resort to name calling

says it all...and btw i dont answer to cranky bitch

I have no reason to defend myself. It ain't a war. You are not my enemy.... I don't care enough to fight you. And... I call pretty much anyone names.... words are not dangerous. They cannot hurt you if you choose not to let them.

Forum List

Back