A Check of OT Theology

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
In Daniel the anti-Christ will attempt to change time or so it says in translation. The Magi in the NT initially offer to set up a hit against Jesus as an infant. This would conform to the Anti-Christ sending a team to abort the incarnation and them defecting. There is some Jewish commentary on the Talmud from some schools that support a multi-verse creation such as Lilith(?)

I was thinking of asking some of the geeks at my church if a Christian game series based on the above assumptions would work as an evangelical tool. Good idea or not?

Why not sell lunacy to raving lunatics?
As to Lilluth she’s probably one of the oldest and sillyest myths, but hey, the Old Testament is riddled with them so why not add another one?

As to Lilluth she’s probably one of the oldest and sillyest myths, but hey, the Old Testament is riddled with them so why not add another one?
Or maybe you mock what you don't understand as ignorance is often times insolent.

What if Jesus was switched out at birth by a satanic scheme? It would explain why his teachings differ so jarringly from the vengeful lunatic described as God in the OT.

Or maybe you mock what you don't understand as ignorance is often times insolent.
Faith is not understanding.
Faith is having complete trust in something or someone.
Despite not having any understanding of it.

I understand how it works in me for the good of me and those in my life.

I understand how it works in me for the good of me and those in my life.
With magic

Forum List

Back