A Change

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
Hello all,

As you probably have realized, I am quite a passionate poster here. I am passionate about my views, and all of my posts reflect that. However, I have let my passion get the best of me at times, and have just started calling names for no reason. Many of you may have been my target.. especially some of you cons. But a lot of what I've done, is exactly what I'm against - Silencing out the opposition because I disagree with them. No, this post isn't me turning into a conservative.. But rather me re-embracing my liberal-ism, by being willing to have an open mind about every issue, and every post on this forum.

I want to be a more civil poster.. Disagree without being disagreeable. Try to leave the names out of it. I will still be passionate, make no mistake.. And will continue to call bs when I see it.. But I just want to be more open about issues and policies than I have in the past. And hopefuly find common ground on a lot of issues.

That is all.
Thank you,
~YL

Last edited:
d0f8b29e882cb829d6a978ce1dad_grande-1.jpg

:tongue:

:clap2:

J/K
I am trying to be a lil more civil myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Hello all,

As you probably have realized, I am quite a passionnant poster here. I am passionnant about my views, and all of my posts reflect that. However, I have let my passion get the best of me at times, and have just started calling names for no reason. Many of you may have been my target.. especially some of you cons. But a lot of what I've done, is exactly what I'm against - Silencing out the opposition because I disagree with them. No, this post isn't me turning into a conservative.. But rather me re-embracing my liberal-ism, by being willing to have an open mind about every issue, and every post on this forum.

I want to be a more civil poster.. Disagree without being disagreeable. Try to leave the names out of it. I will still be passionnant, make no mistake.. And will continue to call bs when I see it.. But I just want to be more open about issues and policies than I have in the past. And hopefuly find common ground on a lot of issues.

That is all.
Thank you,
~YL
The value of open-mindedness isn't a political position value, it's a neutral, positive ideal shared by like minded individuals.

Hello all,

As you probably have realized, I am quite a passionnant poster here. I am passionnant about my views, and all of my posts reflect that. However, I have let my passion get the best of me at times, and have just started calling names for no reason. Many of you may have been my target.. especially some of you cons. But a lot of what I've done, is exactly what I'm against - Silencing out the opposition because I disagree with them. No, this post isn't me turning into a conservative.. But rather me re-embracing my liberal-ism, by being willing to have an open mind about every issue, and every post on this forum.

I want to be a more civil poster.. Disagree without being disagreeable. Try to leave the names out of it. I will still be passionnant, make no mistake.. And will continue to call bs when I see it.. But I just want to be more open about issues and policies than I have in the past. And hopefuly find common ground on a lot of issues.

That is all.
Thank you,
~YL
The value of open-mindedness isn't a political position value, it's a neutral, positive ideal shared by like minded individuals.

True.

Hello all,

That is all.
Thank you,
~YL

Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on, you commie bastard.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Hello all,

That is all.
Thank you,
~YL

Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on, you commie bastard.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post such an encouraging message! I love you back! :lol:

Hello all,

That is all.
Thank you,
~YL

Great. Now that the esoteric platitudes are out of the way we can get back to being close minded. :D

Forum List

Back