A Challenge!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I challenge any Democrat to find any thread started by a Democrat that compliments Republicans and the Republican party. I likewise challenge the Republicans to do the same in re' to Democrats. I'm going to the library.. The thread must have been started on this message board and prior to the date and time I posted this challenge.. Take your time. I'm just trying to find a good reason why Republicans and Democrats should hang together as a "nation" . I say we are too divided to pull it off any longer. This last week proved it.

I challenge any Democrat to find any thread started by a Democrat that compliments Republicans and the Republican party. I likewise challenge the Republicans to do the same in re' to Democrats. I'm going to the library.. The thread must have been started on this message board and prior to the date and time I posted this challenge.. Take your time. I'm just trying to find a good reason why Republicans and Democrats should hang together as a "nation" . I say we are too divided to pull it off any longer. This last week proved it.

You are nutso!! Because of political grievances and non-compromising positions, you are suggesting dividing the nation?

I tell you what--I will give you a plastic Butterknife--and you start carving your part out, ok?

We need to clean house. More and more people realize it. But it reminds me of rebellions I have observed. They win when:
1) there is a charismatic leader;
2) they have on-going funding;
3) they have a messaging machine what works; and
4) a clearly definable antagonist (person, party, theory, cause, etc.) whose defeat defines success.

We are approaching the starting line.

I could show you some threads where I started and I praised a democrat, but then, I'm not a republican, merely a conservative, the other problem is that they are not on this message board. I've only been here a few months, give me a year or two.

We need to clean house. More and more people realize it. But it reminds me of rebellions I have observed. They win when:
4) a clearly definable antagonist (person, party, theory, cause, etc.) whose defeat defines success.

Damn, that gave me goosebumps.

1. Bush

2. GoPAC

3. Karl Rove

4. Democrats

You are nutso!! Because of political grievances and non-compromising positions, you are suggesting dividing the nation?

I tell you what--I will give you a plastic Butterknife--and you start carving your part out, ok?

All you had to say was you could not do it. That's all folks!

You surely did win young lady.. you surely did. Thanks.:clap2:
Does that mean Left and Right can exist in the same nation, (ass they have for 200+ years)
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all, now ?
Or is it still splitsville ?

Wondering if we need to continue assembling and preparing biological weapons.

Does that mean Left and Right can exist in the same nation, (ass they have for 200+ years)

the left doesn't believe citizens should have weapons....you lose!

We have weapons. We were in charge of creating the bugs.
Set some aside just in case things get wierd, y'know ?
We wouldn't need firearms in a civil war or to carry out well planned pre-emptive strikes that would eliminate threats, but lefty groups have hoarded large caches of military arms.
We don't boast and make a fuss and build up our egos by collecting weaponry.
They are tools, not a way of life.

We wouldn't need firearms in a civil war or to carry out well planned pre-emptive strikes that would eliminate threats, but lefty groups have hoarded large caches of military arms.

eh...so you make fun of the right because you believe they use weapons solely for ego, but you want to restrict gun rights based on an incorrect view of the 2nd, because you have all the weapons you need....

:cuckoo:

eh...so you make fun of the right because you believe they use weapons solely for ego, but you want to restrict gun rights based on an incorrect view of the 2nd, because you have all the weapons you need....

:cuckoo:
No, lefties aren't necessarliy against all weapons, pe se, but most of us do want military grade weapons to be heavily restricted so they don't fall into the hands of those whom cannot be trusted.
Not working very well, is it ?
Libs and Dems have also been buying and hoarding weapons the last few months.

Crazy individuals getting their hands on deadly weapons, you can't do much to predict or to stop, all you can do is react. Armed miltiant groups are a different story.
It is prudent to be prepared, and to pay close attention to potential threats, regardless of your opinions about guns and gun laws.

That is very far from the truth.

Forum List

Back