A Challenge to Obama Supporters

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
If you can please disprove one of these statements about Obama. Please provide evidence/websites that refute this information.

If you can't please do not respond. Let's please try to stay away from the personal attacks for once.

Meet Barack Obama.

He received a 100 percent Liberal Rating from the National Journal, making him the most left-wing Senator in Washington — more liberal than even Democratic senators like Ted Kennedy.

He has terrorist friends he won’t denounce. One such man is William Ayers, a leader in the radical terrorist group the Weatherman Underground. The group bombed several government buildings, including the Pentagon, killing civilians and police officers.

In 2001, Ayers said he had no regrets for his actions and wished he could have done more.

The ties between Obama and Ayers are tight. Both served on two non profit boards and they worked closely together. Ayers even hosted a political event at his home for Obama.

Obama has acknowledged he is a friend of Ayers and defends his association by saying he, Obama, was only 8 years old at the time of the Pentagon bombing.

However, Obama has no explanation as to why he is still a friend of Ayers.

Obama has even been endorsed by radicals such as Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan.

No one can deny hearing about Obama’s relationship with the America-hating Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

There should be little doubt that William Ayers and Louis Farrakhan and the Rev. Jeremiah Wright are rooting for Obama — because he is one of them.

In keeping with such friends, Obama has promised to meet with radical leaders like Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad without “preconditions” even though Ahmadinejad has promised to “wipe Israel off the map” and “destroy” America.

Even radical Hamas terrorists have praised him.

“We like Mr. Obama and we hope he will win the election,” Ahmed Yousef, senior Hamas leader was quoted by ABC radio as saying.

He wants to almost double the capital gains tax. He wants to strip the FICA tax cap off every worker making more than $97,500. He wants to increase the dividend tax. He wants to let the Bush tax cuts expire — giving almost every American family an automatic tax increase.

He has called for more than $800 billion in new spending programs.

He even backs driver’s licenses for illegal aliens — even though such a move would help future terrorists move freely in the United States.

He is the most pro-abortion candidate in the history of the country. In 2001, as a state legislator in Illinois, he opposed a bill to protect live born children — children actually born alive! He was the only Illinois senator to speak out against the bill.

He opposes gun rights. He has long history of trying to deny ordinary citizens access to guns.

He originally backed Washington D.C.’s total ban on private handguns — a ban that was overturned. The NRA rated him an “F” on gun positions and says he is one of the most dangerous anti-gun politicians in the nation.

To him we Americans are simply “bitter” and he has mocked us saying “[they] cling to their guns and their religion.”

Please disprove.

blah blah blah blah blah blah

I worked for someone who was SDS in college; got arrested at the '68 convention; and had his draft deferment pulled by the FBI for his activism. When he died at 60 years old, he was one of the greatest people I knew. I also have some friends and family who's lack of tolerance doesn't mirror anything I believe. And I can't even talk politics with my dad anymore.

BFD...

Don't hurt yourself with all that spinning...

And mostly, no one cares... and you don't get to decide who responds to you.

have a good day, though. :)

KMan you should target undecideds. There is nothing that Obama could do that would turn one of his indoctrinated against him. Nothing.

Do you really want to play this game cause if I could make a list about your boy's Bush, Cheney, and McLame i'd run out of room

If you can please disprove one of these statements about Obama. Please provide evidence/websites that refute this information.

KMAN,

Do you really understand how logic of argument actually works?

Apparently, based on the above, you really don't.

You assert a proposition, it's not up to those who read it to refute it.

It's up to you to prove those assetions true.

For example, if I asset that McCain is a Martian, I don't win the debate if you can find "a website" that refutes that.

I can make a logical argument if I can PROVE that to be true.

Last edited:

He has terrorist friends he won’t denounce. One such man is William Ayers, a leader in the radical terrorist group the Weatherman Underground. The group bombed several government buildings, including the Pentagon, killing civilians and police officers.

In 2001, Ayers said he had no regrets for his actions and wished he could have done more.

The ties between Obama and Ayers are tight. Both served on two non profit boards and they worked closely together. Ayers even hosted a political event at his home for Obama.

Obama has acknowledged he is a friend of Ayers and defends his association by saying he, Obama, was only 8 years old at the time of the Pentagon bombing.

I am hoping he is liberal given the failure of conservative governance. But to address one of your nonsensical BS lies:

"Stanley Kurtz and the Anti-Obama Smear Machine" by John K. Wilson

"National Review writer Stanley Kurtz put himself into the headlines earlier this month by pushing the guilt-by-association link between Bill Ayers and Barack Obama because they both worked on the Chicago Annenberg Challenge to improve public schools. When Kurtz went to look at the Annenberg files at the University of Illinois at Chicago, librarians temporarily blocked access out of concerns about whether they had the proper permission to open them to the public. UIC quickly changed their dumb decision, and this week Kurtz went to read the Annenberg papers.

Previously, Kurtz had speculated that "access to the CAC records promises to provide a treasure trove of documentary evidence."

And what did he find? Absolutely nothing.

Kurtz's grand conclusion: Ayers and Obama went to the same meetings! And this brilliant attack by Kurtz: Obama is "comfortable working with people" on the left. Well, that's no surprise, since he's also comfortable working with people on the far right.

Unlike Limbaugh, I listened to Kurtz on Rosenberg's show. More than half the show was devoted to Kurtz's laughable attacks on Obama (in one case, Kurtz started reading from an innocuous book on global justice that he admitted Obama probably never read, but which he linked to Obama because Obama knows the man who runs the foundation that produced the book)."

page down
Obama Politics

You start out with a statement that assumes being liberal is bad. What kind of response do you expect.

If you look at other sources, he ranked 15 or 16 in 2006.

You defend all the lies that McCain has told and denied.

You start out with a statement that assumes being liberal is bad. What kind of response do you expect.

If you look at other sources, he ranked 15 or 16 in 2006.

You defend all the lies that McCain has told and denied.

If being liberal is so good, then why not tout that? When has Obama ever admitted that he was liberal?

You accuse McCain of lies but offer no proof. :lol:

I care a lot more about my job, the economy, and the budget deficit than William Ayers, or Obama's friends from Chicago.

And let's talk about tax increases. Bill Clinton gave us one of the largest in history in 1993, after which 23 million new jobs were created. George Bush cut taxes, and has presided over the creation of just 4 million jobs, and crushed the dollar in the process by blowing up the budget.

Maybe the very sharp contrast between the economic performance of Clinton and Bush is why Republicans would rather talk about a Chicago professor's rants from 1970 than the economy of 2008. But unless I can tell my credit card company to accept my personal thoughts on Jeremiah Wright in lieu of a payment this month, I'll keep focusing on the economy.

KMan you should target undecideds. There is nothing that Obama could do that would turn one of his indoctrinated against him. Nothing.

Great point... You're right it useless to address them.

I care a lot more about my job, the economy, and the budget deficit than William Ayers, or Obama's friends from Chicago.

And let's talk about tax increases. Bill Clinton gave us one of the largest in history in 1993, after which 23 million new jobs were created. George Bush cut taxes, and has presided over the creation of just 4 million jobs, and crushed the dollar in the process by blowing up the budget.

Maybe the very sharp contrast between the economic performance of Clinton and Bush is why Republicans would rather talk about a Chicago professor's rants from 1970 than the economy of 2008. But unless I can tell my credit card company to accept my personal thoughts on Jeremiah Wright in lieu of a payment this month, I'll keep focusing on the economy.
With your view of history you're obviously a Democrat party hack.

Forum List

Back