A challenge to Birthers

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Aug 12, 2009
In the center of it all
I'm seriously getting sick of repeating myself in birther threads, so I'm going to lay out the facts here. I'm setting an open challenge to all the birthers on this board: Show any actual evidence to the contrary of the following statements, and I'm accept the birthers for having a legitimate gripe, and to make things interesting, I'll put a link to Orly Taitz's website in my sig for a month.

1. Obama's COLB is legal proof of American citizenship.

2. The COLB is the only type of certified birth certificate that Hawaii releases, at all.

3. Obama has not spent "millions" covering up his birth certificate.

And when I say "evidence", I don't mean op-eds and blogs. I'm talking laws, official state information, etc.

I'm seriously getting sick of repeating myself in birther threads, so I'm going to lay out the facts here. I'm setting an open challenge to all the birthers on this board: Show any actual evidence to the contrary of the following statements, and I'm accept the birthers for having a legitimate gripe, and to make things interesting, I'll put a link to Orly Taitz's website in my sig for a month.

1. Obama's COLB is legal proof of American citizenship.

2. The COLB is the only type of certified birth certificate that Hawaii releases, at all.

3. Obama has not spent "millions" covering up his birth certificate.

And when I say "evidence", I don't mean op-eds and blogs. I'm talking laws, official state information, etc.

TWO newspapers printing his birth announcement debunks the entire thing before even getting started on the rest

Forum List

Back