A Challenge For Bill O'Reilly

Bonnie said:
I think a lot of that has to do with showmanship. The same way Rush rubs people the wrong way when he says things like "talent on loan from God" . It's just their media egos playing to the crowd very tongue in cheek. I just don't read too much into that. Kristof on the other hand and those like him are really the ones who love to hear themselves talk and write in that smug way they have implying they are so much more savvy, brilliant and insightful than everyone else.

The problem with Rush is the fact that he admits his talent is on loan from God. Everyone's is. He just annoys people by acknowledging it.

I agree with your analysis of Kristof, I don't understand why anyone can have such high regard for themselves when others dont see them the same way. Be humble and if others say you are great then dont argue but stay humble anyway.

The problem with Rush is the fact that he admits his talent is on loan from God. Everyone's is. He just annoys people by acknowledging it.

I agree with your analysis of Kristof, I don't understand why anyone can have such high regard for themselves when others dont see them the same way. Be humble and if others say you are great then dont argue but stay humble anyway.

Sure thing folks, let's just stop listening to annoying people like Rush, Savage, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.

Let's only listen to the likes of the NYT, Kristof, Airhead America, and C :bs1: They're just SO much better. :wtf:

ScreamingEagle said:
Sure thing folks, let's just stop listening to annoying people like Rush, Savage, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.

Let's only listen to the likes of the NYT, Kristof, Airhead America, and C :bs1: They're just SO much better. :wtf:

I hear you. I'm not crazy about the examples you site, though at the vitriol thrown at the right spokesmen, comes across more than shrill. I wish there was a MSM to bludgeon the left of Kristof and company to the same degree.

I'm more of an Austin Bay, Ralph Peters type of person.

Forum List

Back