A case to prove Hypocrites

The Right still talks about Clinton to this day and did so for after Bush was elected! It is called politics and people in politics like to move the subject off themselves and what better way to do that than blame the last guy.
Watch the scene in "Traffic" when Michael Douglas's character takes over Brolin's character! That pretty much sums up how the game works.

Shit we can't get away from the asshole. Every time you turn on the tv there he is, blathering away.

I watched him last night, and I think he used the word "smart" about 25 times, as if being "smart" is the way to determine the suitability of people for public service.

What a bastard he is. I wish we could forget him, but for that to happen, he's got to stay off of prime time and I just don't see that happening.

RetiredGySgt said:
Usual nonsense from the left, claim everything is incorrect even though it is not. Ohh and by the way provide some evidence Bush helped out the wealthy. His tax cuts were designed to help poor and middle class. They got the biggest cuts by his tax cuts. Explain again how it is ok to over tax people cause they happen to have more money then you?

Obama plans to spend 3 trillion, that is a fact, he has stated it several different times. The 800 billion bail out is just the start.

Ahh...the old I'm right and your full of nonsense defense. Never mind trying to argue real points. Given your taken position though I do understand.

The two links below are clearly show that the benefits of the Bush Tax Cuts were most strongly weighted in favor of the highest income earners. I know...I know the NYTimes is liberal communist fish rap and the CBO justs hates Bush...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/08/washington/08tax.html
http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/79xx/doc7996/04-12-LaborSupply.pdf

As far as why I believe that the top income earners should pay more in taxes...because the benefit the most from the commonwealth of the nation, i.e. they owe more back. They benefit more from the public infrastructure than any other group. To ask them to pay more is not trying to punish the rich or soak them for their money, it just plain just.

As far as Obama going to spend $3T more please provide links for me to analyze otherwise...eh.
those who pay MORE would save more from a tax cut
thats just common sense

I wonder if, after Obama triples the debt, if Kirky will post an updated version of that stupid ass chart.

I wonder if, after Obama triples the debt, if Kirky will post an updated version of that stupid ass chart.
well, its not really Obama that has control of it

that is still the control of Congress
chris, the moron cant understand how that works

The Right still talks about Clinton to this day and did so for after Bush was elected! It is called politics and people in politics like to move the subject off themselves and what better way to do that than blame the last guy.
Watch the scene in "Traffic" when Michael Douglas's character takes over Brolin's character! That pretty much sums up how the game works.

Shit we can't get away from the asshole. Every time you turn on the tv there he is, blathering away.

I watched him last night, and I think he used the word "smart" about 25 times, as if being "smart" is the way to determine the suitability of people for public service.

What a bastard he is. I wish we could forget him, but for that to happen, he's got to stay off of prime time and I just don't see that happening.
I agree with you, the guy does love the spotlight! That also doesn't mean the right did not talk about him after Bush became President or even to this day. If no one is talking about you, you tend to disappear!
I am sure after Reagan was elected people still talked about Carter and so on.

Forum List

Back