A Canadian's perspective of potential US election winner!

vw2012

Rookie
Nov 5, 2012
My aim is to reach as many Americans as possible to share my opinions on tomorrow's decisive vote. I enjoy following the US elections because there is always so much more at stake. It is far more interesting as it inevitably has much larger implications on a global perspective. Comparatively, our election campaigns are quite dull and boring and full of jibberish and arguing to be quite frank!
As I have been watching things unfold on TV from time to time, it is quite apparent to me that the Obama campaign seems to be coming from a point of desperation. Just listening to his speeches sometimes sound 'desperate'. Let me say, Obama has had his chance in power and the people have gauged and measured what has been accomplished or what little has been accomplished. In my view, the Obama popularity is simply a fad and may be fading away quick. It would be a mistake to re-elect Obama. The country cannot afford the higher taxes, the insane magnitude of stimulus packages and so forth..
As a Canadian, it is clear to me that Romney makes plenty of sense in many areas. Why not give him the opportunity to prove it. I believe he will bring America back to what America really is, self-dependent and autonomous. As I can see, he understands how the economics of business and money flow much better and will be able to take that into context in a much more professional and accurate fashion.
Anyhow, I could comment alot more and hope I don't offend anyone out there, but I just speak the truth. United States will become a much greater nation under Romney's power.

Peace

Last edited:

Forum List

Back