A Call To Civility From The Heart: lets come together, support Trump, & make the world perfect again

"If the Democrats would stop being obstructionists and come together, we could write up and agree to new immigration laws in less than one hour. Look at the needless pain and suffering that they are causing. Look at the horrors taking place on the Border. Chuck & Nancy, call me!" - President Trump

If the right wing would just stop being hateful racists and come together, we could write up and agree to new immigration laws in less than one hour. Look at the needless pain and suffering that they are causing. Look at the horrors taking place on the Border. Mitch and Kevin call me!"

Horrors taking place on the Border? Could you elaborate?

I could, but if you aren't already aware of the stolen children It would be silly to try to educate you at this point.

Well since you are so aware and lazy, perhaps you could post a link.

the 2016 election and the rise of Trump caused our division. Trump is exploiting these divisions.

the left are no prize either: free speech is violence on the right, but violence is free speech on the left?

let's support Trump's AGENDA without supporting his divisive behavior

His agenda IS decisiveness.

What has he done that’s divisive, he says what no body else has the balls to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Bulldog is actually saying is that Rump and all Righties should simply capitulate to every she and her party has decided is the way America should be.

What the OP is actually saying is that the majority of the country who doesn't support Trump's goals should simply capitulate to every whim Trump and the radical right has decided is the way America should be

At least you don't try to deny that what I said was correct. Good for you.

The childishness of what you said speaks for its self. No need for me to add anything.

"If the Democrats would stop being obstructionists and come together, we could write up and agree to new immigration laws in less than one hour. Look at the needless pain and suffering that they are causing. Look at the horrors taking place on the Border. Chuck & Nancy, call me!" - President Trump

If the right wing would just stop being hateful racists and come together, we could write up and agree to new immigration laws in less than one hour. Look at the needless pain and suffering that they are causing. Look at the horrors taking place on the Border. Mitch and Kevin call me!"

I could, but if you aren't already aware of the stolen children It would be silly to try to educate you at this point.

Sorry. Not playing that particular game today. You should ask Basque. He's the one that brought that subject up.

His agenda IS decisiveness.

What has he done that’s divisive, he says what no body else has the balls to say

What Bulldog is actually saying is that Rump and all Righties should simply capitulate to every she and her party has decided is the way America should be.

What the OP is actually saying is that the majority of the country who doesn't support Trump's goals should simply capitulate to every whim Trump and the radical right has decided is the way America should be

The childishness of what you said speaks for its self. No need for me to add anything.

LOL, you don't like the truth? You know damn well that capitulation is all the Left wants. Stop being a baby and own it kid.

Sorry. Not playing that particular game today. You should ask Basque. He's the one that brought that subject up.

Great, so we can just chalk this up to another one of your BS claims.

LOL, you don't like the truth? You know damn well that capitulation is all the Left wants. Stop being a baby and own it kid.

LOL, you don't like the truth? You know damn well that capitulation is all the Right wants. Stop being a baby and own it kid.

I don't care what you do. If you actually don't know what was being referenced, then ask the person that brought it up.

LOL, you don't like the truth? You know damn well that capitulation is all the Right wants. Stop being a baby and own it kid.

You think parroting me will help you here? LOL.
So you're all about compromise, ok then.

I know you're gay so let's do this. You go ahead and marry your other, we'll give you ALL of the Rights Hetero couples get BUT we'll call it a Civil Union, mmmk?

I don't care what you do. If you actually don't know what was being referenced, then ask the person that brought it up.

Good to know we're on the same page...dumbass.

Good to know we're on the same page...dumbass.

LOL, :1peleas:

I know you're gay so let's do this. You go ahead and marry your other, we'll give you ALL of the Rights Hetero couples get BUT we'll call it a Civil Union, mmmk?

You think my support of gay rights makes me gay? That's dumber than I thought you were. I don't care what it's called as long as there is no difference in the rights they receive. I understand their demand that it not be given a different name though. That's a lot like the old separate but equal claims, and we know that was never equal.

You think my support of gay rights makes me gay? That's dumber than I thought you were. I don't care what it's called as long as there is no difference in the rights they receive. I understand their demand that it not be given a different name though. That's a lot like the old separate but equal claims, and we know that was never equal.

Bullshit. There you are, right leg on one side, left leg on the other. Bring your game up girl, you aren't ready for this.

Bullshit. There you are, right leg on one side, left leg on the other. Bring your game up girl, you aren't ready for this.

Not sure what you mean by that. You asked my opinion, and I gave it. Sorry if it doesn't match what you wanted.

Of course his agenda is one part of America first. There is no way to call what he is doing governing, but he only supports the things his hard core supporters want. He considers the majority of the country to be the enemy.
Bulldog...everyone needs a good paying job and everyone is getting one....We all benefit from a strong border and law and order...We all are better off than when Obama was in office...

Of course his agenda is one part of America first. There is no way to call what he is doing governing, but he only supports the things his hard core supporters want. He considers the majority of the country to be the enemy.
Bulldog...everyone needs a good paying job and everyone is getting one....We all benefit from a strong border and law and order...We all are better off than when Obama was in office...

No.

Forum List

Back