A Call For Dirty Campaigning!

TheOne said:
I suppose if he thinks his stance is average or below average he can compare and contrast it with his opponent. I think an incumbent President should have a long list of all the positive things he has done in four years to enumerate. His record alone, if it is good enough, should carry the day.

So when Bush contrasts his positives (the economy, the reduced threat fo terrorism, etc.) to Kerry's voting record (voted against tax cuts and for tax hikes, voted for minimum wage which drags down the economy, voted against several major weapons systems, voted against funding the war) will you call that positive? Or will you deride the President?

As far as attacking politics,

how many of you fools would blindly listen to the Democractic political points when coming from a Republican?

Or, how many of you fools would blindly listen to the Republican political points when coming from a Democrat?

Yet, those are the items so often posted. So often they are just canned political responses that they repeat over and over again, hoping that some fool will actually believe them... It would be wise to virtually ignore the polictical rhetoric from both sides of the political parties.

The only thing that is important is

If you're Republican,
1. do you like the policies and strategies of the Republican President/candidate?
2. do you think the policies and strategies of the Democratic candidate would be worse than your Republican candidate.

Ignore Republican assertions of what the Democrat strategy is...
That's generally what their attack ads are comprised of...

Same in reverse,
If you're Democrat,
1. do you like the policies and strategies of the Democratic candidate.
2. do you think the policies and strategies of the Republican candidate would be worse than your Democratic candidate.

Ignore Democratic assertions of what the Republican strategy is...
That's generally what their attack ads are comprised of...

Mr. One, let's add it all up:

Kerry = hidden voting record + no achievements + dirty campaign + no real plan = just a dirty campaign

Bush = good voting record + many achievements + dirty campaign + a real plan = WIN!

ScreamingEagle said:
Mr. One, let's add it all up:

Kerry = hidden voting record + no achievements + dirty campaign + no real plan = just a dirty campaign

Bush = good voting record + many achievements + dirty campaign + a real plan = WIN!

Who wants to bet that this skewed opinion came from a Republican?

ScreamingEagle said:
Duh.

However, disprove it if you can.

Have you ever listened and considered any point of view that isn't Republican? Or do you automatically just try to tear down the opposing point of view?

Intelligence is being able to listen and consider both sides of an argument, and with understanding of both sides to then choose freely.

LoneVoice said:
Have you ever listened and considered any point of view that isn't Republican? Or do you automatically just try to tear down the opposing point of view?

Intelligence is being able to listen and consider both sides of an argument, and with understanding of both sides to then choose freely.

Standard liberal response.

Come on, prove me wrong! Don't just whine.

ScreamingEagle said:
Standard liberal response.

Come on, prove me wrong! Don't just whine.

Whine??? Where'd that come from?

You make assumptions instead of even trying to investigate to get to the truth... That the way you always operate???

By the way.... nice dodge of the previous question...
I'm sure you'll dodge this question too...

LoneVoice said:
Whine??? Where'd that come from?

You make assumptions instead of even trying to investigate to get to the truth... That the way you always operate???

By the way.... nice dodge of the previous question...
I'm sure you'll dodge this question too...

More liberal mush-mouth.

If any UNDECIDEDS are reading this, please observe how a liberal will always dodge a real challenge and try to weasel out of answering real questions and run away from the real issues.

ps: which is pretty much what Kerry does also - he is a true liberal after all.

ScreamingEagle said:
More liberal mush-mouth.

If any UNDECIDEDS are reading this, please observe how a liberal will always dodge a real challenge and try to weasel out of answering real questions and run away from the real issues.

ps: which is pretty much what Kerry does also - he is a true liberal after all.

You represent your side perfectly.

First, you lie.... "try to weasel out of answering real questions"... You haven't asked any questions in this thread. You've been asked several questions, yet you the one who weasels out of every one. You haven't answered a single question. You're the one running away from the topic.

Then, next you try to link to Kerry by mis-representation. Then instead of taking responsibility for your mistakes, I'm sure you'll point the blame elsewhere....

As I said, you represent your side perfectly.

LoneVoice said:
You represent your side perfectly.

First, you lie.... "try to weasel out of answering real questions"... You haven't asked any questions in this thread. You've been asked several questions, yet you the one who weasels out of every one. You haven't answered a single question. You're the one running away from the topic.

Then, next you try to link to Kerry by mis-representation. Then instead of taking responsibility for your mistakes, I'm sure you'll point the blame elsewhere....

As I said, you represent your side perfectly.

:boohoo:

Forum List

Back