A Call For Cutbacks.....A Call For Murder!!!!

Budget cuts ARE political. SOmeone IN the legislature has to create the cuts in the Budget, get enough votes to pass said cuts and then get the Executive to sign the bill into law. The entire process is POLITICAL. And in THIS specific case IF budget cuts led to murder the party to blame is the Democrats. THEY created the bill, they signed it into law and they enforced it.

Further the Corrections Department is run by POLITICAL appointees. WHO appointed them? If the Corrections department screwed up THAT too is POLITICAL. Huggy did not mention who caused the cuts because that did not fit with HIS plan of attack.

The Governor and the State Legislature made the cuts. EVERY one of them. The Corrections department chose where, WITHIN the law, again passed by DEMOCRATS , to make said cuts. The Corrections Department is run by POLITICAL appointees. Again who appointed them?

I had to go back and read my OP to make sure we had not entered the "Twiilight Zone".

"Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible."

Where in the OP did I mention politics? How was I not perfectly clear WHO I determined was responsible for how the neccesary cutbacks were implemented causing the conditions that led to the CO's death?

RGS. You are a hack. You are too stupid to follow the most plainly and simply laid out train of thought...

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

You and Luissa are the morons. Once again you dumb fucking MORON. Budget cuts are POLITICAL. HOW the budget cuts are dealt with inside a department is ALSO political. I repeat, WHO appointed the people that run the Department of Corrections in Washington? WHO passed the laws making the cuts in that department legal and allowed?

Luissa and I are not morons. We are both dicks. :lol: She is a more liberal dick than I am. :lol: The difference between us and you is that we live here and understand that there have been cutbacks..MANDATORY CUTBACKS and in the case of the Department of Corrections these cutbacks have led to corrections officers being at risk in favor of allowing dangerous inmates extra services.

You for some unexplainable reason are trying to make this a political statement. If we had a republican legislature and a republican governor the cutbacks would have been implemented as well. Are you suggesting that if republicans were in power in Washington state that chapel services would be eliminated from access by three time violent life serving offenders until the budget allowed at least two CO's to transfer them to the chapel? Because THAT is the only point I am making.

SO...Christine Gregoire supports chapel for dangerous offenders at ANY cost in CO's lives..and a republican Christian Fundamentalist like McKenna wouldn't?

You are so stupid it defies any possible logic...and it gives me a headache.

Budget cuts ARE political. SOmeone IN the legislature has to create the cuts in the Budget, get enough votes to pass said cuts and then get the Executive to sign the bill into law. The entire process is POLITICAL. And in THIS specific case IF budget cuts led to murder the party to blame is the Democrats. THEY created the bill, they signed it into law and they enforced it.

Further the Corrections Department is run by POLITICAL appointees. WHO appointed them? If the Corrections department screwed up THAT too is POLITICAL. Huggy did not mention who caused the cuts because that did not fit with HIS plan of attack.

The Governor and the State Legislature made the cuts. EVERY one of them. The Corrections department chose where, WITHIN the law, again passed by DEMOCRATS , to make said cuts. The Corrections Department is run by POLITICAL appointees. Again who appointed them?

I had to go back and read my OP to make sure we had not entered the "Twiilight Zone".

"Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible."

Where in the OP did I mention politics? How was I not perfectly clear WHO I determined was responsible for how the neccesary cutbacks were implemented causing the conditions that led to the CO's death?

RGS. You are a hack. You are too stupid to follow the most plainly and simply laid out train of thought...

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

You and Luissa are the morons. Once again you dumb fucking MORON. Budget cuts are POLITICAL. HOW the budget cuts are dealt with inside a department is ALSO political. I repeat, WHO appointed the people that run the Department of Corrections in Washington? WHO passed the laws making the cuts in that department legal and allowed?
Why do you continue to do this?
WE KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE IN WASHINGTON

Can Huggy not question how they run the Department of Correction?
Can I not question anything my law makers do, because I am a liberal? That is pretty much what you are saying, or you are trying to blame me because I am liberal.

Can I blame you because a republican helped get a man released, and he then went on to kill four police officers here in Washington State?

Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible.

prison gaurd murdered - Google Search

this isn't new dude.............3-4 years ago that guy that got away and held that woman in her house, she talked him into giving himself up? they made this big fuss about how she read the Purpose Driven Life and all that...same thing.....iddy bitty female guard on a 6'3 250lb guy....:doubt:

Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible.

prison gaurd murdered - Google Search

While I think cuts need to be made everywhere there are some very disturbing points coming out about how that prison was being run. I agree that negligence is definately in play and there might even be something darker going on.

You don't know shit about our state. We execute our most heinous criminals the old fashioned way. We hang em.
Not since 1994, you haven't.
Since June 6, 1996 inmates have been able to choose if their execution will be carried out by lethal injection or hanging. If the inmate makes no decision, the default method is lethal injection.​

SOOOooo...That makes us SOFT on crime? What an idiot. We unlike the state of Texas don't run around bragging about our personal gun ownership. We are as well armed as any place in the country.
I didn't say it makes you soft on crime. I was correcting your mistake.

Some people don't like it when you do that to them.
I was attacked by a California gang banger a few years ago and I shot the SOB. No..I didn't kill him..I shot him in the dick...out in the open ...in front of witnesses.. Then I was on my way over to his house to blow it up and burn it to the ground and was pulled over by about 20 cop cars. The next day one of our "liberal" judges dismissed the case for a righteous shooting and the cops gave me my gun back when I was released from custody.

We are not as "liberal" as you might think.

True story.
Anyone can claim anything on the internet.

True story.

Who have I "bludgeoned" for a call for smaller government? You are just blathering out your ass.

I have no problem making cutbacks when resources are dwindling. I do it in my own life and I expect government to it when there are shortfalls in revenues. I don't expect that the corrections officers must pay the price for cutbacks with their lives.
Then blame the people who made the cutbacks: the Democrats running your state.

Should we blame the red state and Huckabee for releasing the man who killed four Police Officers here last year?
If you like. That would be fair, wouldn't it?

Ya...thoughtful response....

That's all we have up here. Queers and "libruls" running the place. We all get real happy-like when a woman gets murdered doing her job.

Christine Gregoire our Gubner is a dem but she is not the flaming variety you are thinking of. She is more like a republican before the party was taken over by crazy religious people. She has made drastic cutbacks to make ends meet. I don't fault her for this. She is just being realistic and will not spend money we do not have. I don't fault her for this woman's murder.

I condemn the Dept. of corrections for mismanaging the resources they have and putting our hard working and under appreciated corrections officers at risk.

As for your usual asshole point of view. Stow it. This is about a much beloved and decorated corrections officer being forced by bad management to fight for her life and die. I am saddened by this murder as should every reasonable person.
Yet you're not too sad to use her death to bludgeon those calling for smaller government.

Show me where he did that.
Read the title of the OP.

Not since 1994, you haven't.
Since June 6, 1996 inmates have been able to choose if their execution will be carried out by lethal injection or hanging. If the inmate makes no decision, the default method is lethal injection.​

SOOOooo...That makes us SOFT on crime? What an idiot. We unlike the state of Texas don't run around bragging about our personal gun ownership. We are as well armed as any place in the country.

I was attacked by a California gang banger a few years ago and I shot the SOB. No..I didn't kill him..I shot him in the dick...out in the open ...in front of witnesses.. Then I was on my way over to his house to blow it up and burn it to the ground and was pulled over by about 20 cop cars. The next day one of our "liberal" judges dismissed the case for a righteous shooting and the cops gave me my gun back when I was released from custody.

True story.

True story.

I can only speak to my experiences. You are free to believe or not. The reason I add these bits from time to time is that they are interesting and usually germaine to the topic.

The story is even more humorous than I stated. My dad showed up for the hearing and the judge let him speak on my behalf. This is what he said.."Judge ..Sean is an excellent shot..If he intended to kill that piece of shit ..the piece of shit would be dead." Fortunately the judge laughed and suggested to me that my dad might not be my best character witness..:lol: :lol:

I apologize if you don't find my stories interesting or humorous. I don't need your approval of the life I have chosen to live. Believe it or not there are all kinds of people on the internet. Some of them have led interesting lives. I don't think I would call you a liar.. a stupid asshole maybe ..but if you said you experienced something who am I to say it isn't true. I recently told a story about how I met the German ex world champion heavy weight boxer and beat him in arm wrestling. One of the members checked it out and posted it true that he worked where I said I met him. Everything I say is verifiable if you are more interested in truth than just being a doubting asshole. But this is the internet and none of it really matters. Try lightening up and just enjoying it.

I can only speak to my experiences. You are free to believe or not. The reason I add these bits from time to time is that they are interesting and usually germaine to the topic.

The story is even more humorous than I stated. My dad showed up for the hearing and the judge let him speak on my behalf. This is what he said.."Judge ..Sean is an excellent shot..If he intended to kill that piece of shit ..the piece of shit would be dead." Fortunately the judge laughed and suggested to me that my dad might not be my best character witness..:lol: :lol:

I apologize if you don't find my stories interesting or humorous. I don't need your approval of the life I have chosen to live. Believe it or not there are all kinds of people on the internet. Some of them have led interesting lives. I don't think I would call you a liar.. a stupid asshole maybe ..but if you said you experienced something who am I to say it isn't true. I recently told a story about how I met the German ex world champion heavy weight boxer and beat him in arm wrestling. One of the members checked it out and posted it true that he worked where I said I met him. Everything I say is verifiable if you are more interested in truth than just being a doubting asshole. But this is the internet and none of it really matters. Try lightening up and just enjoying it.
For someone who claims he doesn't need my approval, your panties sure are in a twist for not getting it. :lol:

True story.

True story.

My dad has a fellow VN vet friend who is a real certifiable bad ass. He was a Special Mission Team leader in VN and he and 5 other guys would walk up into North VN on missions that lasted a year. Any way every few months they go out and get completely plastered and one time when I was around 18 or so I was driving them around while they bowled and got blitzed. Long story short a bet was made my dad's friend won and the other guy didn't want to pay. Finally after being told by a bunch of folks that no one would ever make a bet with him ever again he decides to pay so we have to drive 40 miles in a blizzard to another bowling alley where some other huy owes the loser some cash.

He comes back out get's pissed and trys to cut my dad's friend with a knife. I have never seen anyone sober up so fast in my life. From the time the attack was launched till the bad guy was on the ground in pieces was under a second. The cops arrest my dads friend for attempted murder even though we all said it was the others guys fault. No matter, the next Monday we go in for the arraignment and My dads friends former CO is there with his military record and his defence was (he was also a JAG) if he had wanted the man dead, he would be. They went into chambers and after about 15 minutes they came back out and the judge dismissed all charges. I can still remember his words as clear as a bell, "it is my professional judgement that had the defendant wanted the victim dead he most certainly would be. A more impressive display of restraint we will probably never see again".

For someone who claims he doesn't need my approval, your panties sure are in a twist for not getting it. :lol:

You thinking you could "get my panties in a twist" is comical. Tell me seriously...Why are you always such a fucking dick? What is your purpose coming onto other peoples conversations and just being a jerk? You want to impress me? Try offering something interesting. Fuck ...I don't care if you have to make something up. That one trick dickwad poney you been riding is lame. Better yet...If you just can't stand me..cool.. fool ..just ignore my threads. Maybe there is a chick hanging around you might want to harass. That is your MO..right?

You thinking you could "get my panties in a twist" is comical. Tell me seriously...Why are you always such a fucking dick? What is your purpose coming onto other peoples conversations and just being a jerk? You want to impress me? Try offering something interesting. Fuck ...I don't care if you have to make something up. That one trick dickwad poney you been riding is lame. Better yet...If you just can't stand me..cool.. fool ..just ignore my threads. Maybe there is a chick hanging around you might want to harass. That is your MO..right?
Wow. You sure are a sissy bedwetter, aren't you? :lol:

Sure Dave...and you know where to test that theory. If I can't help you there are surely people who do that kind of thing and they will probably improve you situation with a variety of medications. Maybe even simple anger management would turn you around..But Seriously Dave seek help. You are mentally ill.

Hey! did you know that you have something in common with Joe Namouth? For real! He has your poc marked face also. Well, he has the scars anyway...he could afford to cure the pestilence that causes you to look so frightening you cannot get a date with a 2 dollar whore. I can see why you have your avie in a photo shopped black and white. I bet you have a mask with that on it so people can "kinda" see what you look like. No charge for the anger release. See how it helps? Tell me...?? Do you have to carry rubber gloves to touch your own face? I bet that shit spreads. Gross! In some societies you would be considered a leper. Think..LESS SUGAR in your diet. There is an upside...sort of a silver lining...If you ever get in a bad fire no one will notice if you get your face burned off. They might ask???..Oh Dave??? Is there something "different" about you?

Sure Dave...and you know where to test that theory. If I can't help you there are surely people who do that kind of thing and they will probably improve you situation with a variety of medications. Maybe even simple anger management would turn you around..But Seriously Dave seek help. You are mentally ill.

Hey! did you know that you have something in common with Joe Namouth? For real! He has your poc marked face also. Well, he has the scars anyway...he could afford to cure the pestilence that causes you to look so frightening you cannot get a date with a 2 dollar whore. I can see why you have your avie in a photo shopped black and white. I bet you have a mask with that on it so people can "kinda" see what you look like. No charge for the anger release. See how it helps? Tell me...?? Do you have to carry rubber gloves to touch your own face? I bet that shit spreads. Gross! In some societies you would be considered a leper. Think..LESS SUGAR in your diet. There is an upside...sort of a silver lining...If you ever get in a bad fire no one will notice if you get your face burned off. They might ask???..Oh Dave??? Is there something "different" about you?
:lol: Here's a little tip from your Uncle Dave:

No one, especially anonymous internet posters, can hurt your feelings unless you give them permission to do so.

Why give anyone that power over you?

I haven't given you that permission, so your silly post is merely amusing. But you?

Don't give anyone permission.

Just a little tip.

No one, especially anonymous internet posters, can hurt your feelings unless you give them permission to do so.

I haven't given you that permission, so your silly post is merely amusing. But you?

Just a little tip.

That's a pussy game Davey. I'm just the opposite for the same reason. I give everyone and all full permission to speak their mind and ..Ill really read and try to understand where they are coming from. The internet is chock full of people too afraid to be themselves. I have no fantasy of being able to speak my mind at any time anywhere. I already do. I've NEVER had to bite my tongue in my whole life. I know you have and do all of the time.. You might even convince yourself that you are a free man. No you are not and you know it. This is the closest you ever get to being honest. It's too bad your head is so fucked up that given the opportunity to express yourself freely anger and vile is all you can come up with. You are a chained animal that takes his moment of freedom and ...well you know... I do feel sorry for you but your mental illness is self imposed.

Just a little tip.

That's a pussy game Davey. I'm just the opposite for the same reason. I give everyone and all full permission to speak their mind and ..Ill really read and try to understand where they are coming from. The internet is chock full of people too afraid to be themselves. I have no fantasy of being able to speak my mind at any time anywhere. I already do. I've NEVER had to bite my tongue in my whole life. I know you have and do all of the time.. You might even convince yourself that you are a free man. No you are not and you know it. This is the closest you ever get to being honest. It's too bad your head is so fucked up that given the opportunity to express yourself freely anger and vile is all you can come up with. You are a chained animal that takes his moment of freedom and ...well you know... I do feel sorry for you but your mental illness is self imposed.
:rofl: You've never actually read any of my posts, have you?

I need no one's permission to speak my mind. I don't hold anything back. Nor do I whine like a little bitch when people do the same to me. :lol:

Now, quick! Go post some more music videos in your lame The List thread! Because if any thread gets a higher post count, it means you have a small penis!! :eek:

It seems an employee of the prison that they interviewed last night on Northwest Cable News thinks the budget cuts had a lot to do with her death also. Also, heard the same thing on the local news.

There seems to be an issue how the suspect was downgraded from maximum to medium security also. The guy was a three time rapist and murderer with a life sentence. How on earth he wasn't considered extremely dangerous is beyond the pale. The inmate apparantly helped out in the chapel. The CO, according to close friends that also worked at Monroe CC, had been trying to get transferred to another part of the facility. There was no video surveillance of the actual attack but the suspect had scratches and bite marks on his hands and arms. Not having cameras covering all of the prisoner access to the chapel is negligent.

Forum List

Back