A Call For Cutbacks.....A Call For Murder!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible.

prison gaurd murdered - Google Search

Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible.

Washington State is a liberal paradise. Are you saying that Liberals are responsible for murder?

Sounds like a good reason to use the death penalty a hell of a lot more, then most of these dangerous criminals wouldn't be a danger anymore. I'll bet Washington is a death penalty free state.

Sounds like a good reason to use the death penalty a hell of a lot more, then most of these dangerous criminals wouldn't be a danger anymore. I'll bet Washington is a death penalty free state.

Liberals run it what do you expect? Them to hold criminals responsible for their actions?

The Governor is a Democrat, the House has 98 members of which 56 are Democrats, the Senate has 48 members of which 27 are Democrats. The Democrats have run the State for years. And the State is over run with Liberal Californians that moved to Washington.

Seattle Metropolitan area makes up right at 60 percent of the State population. King County is a Liberal paradise.

So basically Huggy is telling us that Liberals believe in cut backs and murder.

Washington State is a liberal paradise. Are you saying that Liberals are responsible for murder?

Ya...thoughtful response....

That's all we have up here. Queers and "libruls" running the place. We all get real happy-like when a woman gets murdered doing her job.

Christine Gregoire our Gubner is a dem but she is not the flaming variety you are thinking of. She is more like a republican before the party was taken over by crazy religious people. She has made drastic cutbacks to make ends meet. I don't fault her for this. She is just being realistic and will not spend money we do not have. I don't fault her for this woman's murder.

I condemn the Dept. of corrections for mismanaging the resources they have and putting our hard working and under appreciated corrections officers at risk.

As for your usual asshole point of view. Stow it. This is about a much beloved and decorated corrections officer being forced by bad management to fight for her life and die. I am saddened by this murder as should every reasonable person.

That's all we have up here. Queers and "libruls" running the place. We all get real happy-like when a woman gets murdered doing her job.

Christine Gregoire our Gubner is a dem but she is not the flaming variety you are thinking of. She is more like a republican before the party was taken over by crazy religious people. She has made drastic cutbacks to make ends meet. I don't fault her for this. She is just being realistic and will not spend money we do not have. I don't fault her for this woman's murder.

I condemn the Dept. of corrections for mismanaging the resources they have and putting our hard working and under appreciated corrections officers at risk.

As for your usual asshole point of view. Stow it. This is about a much beloved and decorated corrections officer being forced by bad management to fight for her life and die. I am saddened by this murder as should every reasonable person.
Yet you're not too sad to use her death to bludgeon those calling for smaller government.

Liberals run it what do you expect? Them to hold criminals responsible for their actions?

The Governor is a Democrat, the House has 98 members of which 56 are Democrats, the Senate has 48 members of which 27 are Democrats. The Democrats have run the State for years. And the State is over run with Liberal Californians that moved to Washington.

Seattle Metropolitan area makes up right at 60 percent of the State population. King County is a Liberal paradise.

So basically Huggy is telling us that Liberals believe in cut backs and murder.

You don't know shit about our state. We execute our most heinous criminals the old fashioned way. We hang em.

Our "democrats" are a mix of a variety of types. The biggest military hawk in U S Senate history was Henry "Scoop" Jackson...a Washington state democrat. Ya there are a small handful of the liberals of which you refer to but they are in the minority. The republicans here as many other parts of the country have been over run by Christian Fundamentalist idiots and here in Washington we hold personal freedom higher than any other ideal. I, personally, am still a republican but cannot support the intrusion into our citizens lives by the religious agenda.

This thread isn't about dems or republicans though. It is about managing resources and making good decisions so our corrections officers are not murdered. If we need to cut back then the prisons need to cut back on what they can do for prisoners. Sending lifer murderers and rapists to chapel with one unarmed female officer is unacceptable. Either beef up the personnel or cut out chapel and let the fucking murderers pray for their souls in their cages.

You don't know shit about our state. We execute our most heinous criminals the old fashioned way. We hang em.
Not since 1994, you haven't.
Since June 6, 1996 inmates have been able to choose if their execution will be carried out by lethal injection or hanging. If the inmate makes no decision, the default method is lethal injection.​

I was a CO for a short while.

The 1 vs. 50 thing is normal and it can get passed 100.

But I am more than 100% certain she had a radio on her, what likly happened was she was surprised and taken out fairly quickly.

sad, very sad, but more money would not have saved her.

Yet you're not too sad to use her death to bludgeon those calling for smaller government.

Who have I "bludgeoned" for a call for smaller government? You are just blathering out your ass.

I have no problem making cutbacks when resources are dwindling. I do it in my own life and I expect government to it when there are shortfalls in revenues. I don't expect that the corrections officers must pay the price for cutbacks with their lives.

Who have I "bludgeoned" for a call for smaller government? You are just blathering out your ass.

I have no problem making cutbacks when resources are dwindling. I do it in my own life and I expect government to it when there are shortfalls in revenues. I don't expect that the corrections officers must pay the price for cutbacks with their lives.
Then blame the people who made the cutbacks: the Democrats running your state.

Nope, just put a man to death this year. ;)

Since June 6, 1996 inmates have been able to choose if their execution will be carried out by lethal injection or hanging. If the inmate makes no decision, the default method is lethal injection.​

SOOOooo...That makes us SOFT on crime? What an idiot. We unlike the state of Texas don't run around bragging about our personal gun ownership. We are as well armed as any place in the country.

I was attacked by a California gang banger a few years ago and I shot the SOB. No..I didn't kill him..I shot him in the dick...out in the open ...in front of witnesses.. Then I was on my way over to his house to blow it up and burn it to the ground and was pulled over by about 20 cop cars. The next day one of our "liberal" judges dismissed the case for a righteous shooting and the cops gave me my gun back when I was released from custody.

We are not as "liberal" as you might think.

True story.

Tell me exactly how this is the fault of liberals?

Then blame the people who made the cutbacks: the Democrats running your state.

Should we blame the red state and Huckabee for releasing the man who killed four Police Officers here last year?

SOOOooo...That makes us SOFT on crime? What an idiot. We unlike the state of Texas don't run around bragging about our personal gun ownership. We are as well armed as any place in the country.

I was attacked by a California gang banger a few years ago and I shot the SOB. No..I didn't kill him..I shot him in the dick...out in the open ...in front of witnesses.. Then I was on my way over to his house to blow it up and burn it to the ground and was pulled over by about 20 cop cars. The next day one of our "liberal" judges dismissed the case for a righteous shooting and the cops gave me my gun back when I was released from custody.

We are not as "liberal" as you might think.

True story.

I love it when people talk about how liberal Washington state is. For one the dems from the eastside of the state are not liberal democrats. Something RGS should know, being from northern Idaho.
Along with other red states we also have no state income tax, then there is Tim Iman.
I guess maybe we should have kept the soda and candy tax, that would have helped the state budget.

I read this story from start to finish.. Not once were "cutbacks" mentioned. That makes you a dishonest person. No wonder the dog takes a crap in yer boots.

I was a CO for a short while.

The 1 vs. 50 thing is normal and it can get passed 100.

But I am more than 100% certain she had a radio on her, what likly happened was she was surprised and taken out fairly quickly.

sad, very sad, but more money would not have saved her.

I do not believe that for a second. There are many different levels of custody. Those ratios might be acceptable for handling non violent offenders but three time violent losers with life sentences have nothing to lose. There is no way it is acceptable sending an unarmed officer anywhere one on one with a monster like the one they believe killed her. If the State cannot afford to have enough backup for transfers within a prison then the prisoner should stay in his cell. PERIOD!

Show me where he did that.

I read this story from start to finish.. Not once were "cutbacks" mentioned. That makes you a dishonest person. No wonder the dog takes a crap in yer boots.

Actually, it didn't have to. He lives here, and so do I. The Department of Correction in Washington State has had large budget cuts along with everyone else. The woman had complained about being alone in the chapel.
It doesn't make him a dishonest person, it makes him a person who knows what is going on in our state.

Forum List

Back