A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

ok------blame it, SIMPLY, on ANTI TRUMPISM -------then look around for
the proponents of ANTI-TRUMPISTS

the anti-Trumpist (great word there), are a wide and varied group, that includes the Dems, Libertarians, green party, independents and pretty much anyone with more than half a brain.

You only have half a brain? Is this Mrs. Clinton?

You do not read well at all.

Try it again and see if you can find your error. If I point it out to you then you learn nothing.

Hmmm...so literal. You do realize that you just broad brushed 62 million plus people. Just call me Deplorable. I know what you meant but I did a little play on words. Did you lose your sense of humor in the military too?

Such a broad brush seemed appropriate for the thread which started with a wider brush.

I know there are a few thinking people that support Trump. My mom and step-father come to mind, die hard Trumpers who thought that Obama was the Anti-christ.
Do they still think that about Obama?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

the anti-Trumpist (great word there), are a wide and varied group, that includes the Dems, Libertarians, green party, independents and pretty much anyone with more than half a brain.

You only have half a brain? Is this Mrs. Clinton?

You do not read well at all.

Try it again and see if you can find your error. If I point it out to you then you learn nothing.

Hmmm...so literal. You do realize that you just broad brushed 62 million plus people. Just call me Deplorable. I know what you meant but I did a little play on words. Did you lose your sense of humor in the military too?

Such a broad brush seemed appropriate for the thread which started with a wider brush.

I know there are a few thinking people that support Trump. My mom and step-father come to mind, die hard Trumpers who thought that Obama was the Anti-christ.
Do they still think that about Obama?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

All the time, he is the anti-Christ and is not to be forgotten. Not unlike the Trump folks on here, Obama will forever take up space in their heads

For those keeping score, that's now 2 official Liberal 'violent propaganda'-driven assassination attempts by snowflakes.

He should sue Maxine Waters for contributing to this nut job's attack!

:p
So Marc, you find attempted political assassinations of GOP reps / candidates by snowflakes funny?

LOL BHO is not the anti Christ. There is no such thing as the anti christ. People need to evolve.
You're right. BHO is not the anti-Christ.

He is just a proven terrorist sympathizer/weapons dealer/aider, abettor, defender, and protector, a war criminal, an ally of this nation's enemies, violator of both Constitution and Rule of Law, a criminal who armed Mexican Drug Cartels, a defender of human traffickers, illegal criminal gangs, violent criminal illegals, Obstructionist, liar, and an 'enemy to our democracy'.

LOL BHO is not the anti Christ. There is no such thing as the anti christ. People need to evolve.
You're right. BHO is not the anti-Christ.

He is just a proven terrorist sympathizer/weapons dealer/aider, abettor, defender, and protector, a war criminal, an ally of this nation's enemies, violator of both Constitution and Rule of Law, a criminal who armed Mexican Drug Cartels, a defender of human traffickers, illegal criminal gangs, violent criminal illegals, Obstructionist, liar, and an 'enemy to our democracy'.

Perhaps. But he is still not the anti Christ.

We live in the 21st century. Time to evolve.

Perhaps. But he is still not the anti Christ. We live in the 21st century. Time to evolve.

My father gave me one great piece of advice that has stood the test of time, and that is to never talk about religion and politics in public. As you can see, I completely ignored the 1st piece of his advice, but I try to stick to the 2nd. I will, however, add that Christians believe the Word Of God is as relevant today as it was when it was written. You obviously don't believe that. I personally believe. We will have to agree to disagree.

Regarding the anti-Christ, I used to wonder how anyone, as the Bible said, could become so 'adored' / 'loved' that they could literally kill someone in public yet still be 'loved' and no one would lift a finger to stop him. I don't wonder about that anymore. I have witnessed politicians openly do some of the most despicable things in the world, sacrifice lives, take lives, violate both Constitution and Law; yet, due to absurd, insane levels of partisanship they are beyond reproach, can do no wrong to their followers...all because of insane levels of blind unthinkable levels of partisanship.

It's actually kind of scary when you really pause and objectively think about it.

Perhaps. But he is still not the anti Christ. We live in the 21st century. Time to evolve.

My father gave me one great piece of advice that has stood the test of time, and that is to never talk about religion and politics in public. As you can see, I completely ignored the 1st piece of his advice, but I try to stick to the 2nd. I will, however, add that Christians believe the Word Of God is as relevant today as it was when it was written. You obviously don't believe that. I personally believe. We will have to agree to disagree.

Regarding the anti-Christ, I used to wonder how anyone, as the Bible said, could become so 'adored' / 'loved' that they could literally kill someone in public yet still be 'loved' and no one would lift a finger to stop him. I don't wonder about that anymore. I have witnessed politicians openly do some of the most despicable things in the world, sacrifice lives, take lives, violate both Constitution and Law; yet, due to absurd, insane levels of partisanship they are beyond reproach, can do no wrong to their followers...all because of insane levels of blind unthinkable levels of partisanship.

It's actually kind of scary when you really pause and objectively think about it.

Religion is fine but an anti christ? Deep down do you really believe something like that exists?

Religion is fine but an anti christ? Deep down do you really believe something like that exists?

Why not?

AD, I believe demons - Satan's minions - walk this earth. I believe at various times in this world's history they did world-class earth-shaking acts of horrific death and destruction, that the world came together to defeat them.

In my mind, Hitler had to be a demon, if not the pure personification of evil. He deceived an entire nation, turned children against their parents, slaughtered countless numbers of a race he used as a scapegoat to bring his nation together - nearly successful genocide, and attempted to take over the world.

Communist regimes are especially are marked with such 'demons'.

Genocide, Politicide (the killing of groups that would not otherwise be covered by the Genocide Convention.), Holocaust, Democide ("the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command"), 'Mass Killing'......whatever you want to call it - the wholesale slaughter of millions have been affected / perpetrate by only a few in this world's history...and to be capable of such historic, unparalleled slaughter I truly believe that you have to be 'demonic'.

Serving in the military for 30 years, fighting in several wars / operations in some of the worst places on this earth, I have seen some pretty seriously horrific things, but I find it hard to believe that a human being - no matter how depraved, sick, twisted, or evil - could be capable of such unimaginable horrific slaughter.

...but that is just me.

** Mass killings under communist regimes - Wikipedia

Why not?

AD, I believe demons - Satan's minions - walk this earth. I believe at various times in this world's history they did world-class earth-shaking acts of horrific death and destruction, that the world came together to defeat them.

In my mind, Hitler had to be a demon, if not the pure personification of evil. He deceived an entire nation, turned children against their parents, slaughtered countless numbers of a race he used as a scapegoat to bring his nation together - nearly successful genocide, and attempted to take over the world.

Genocide, Politicide (the killing of groups that would not otherwise be covered by the Genocide Convention.), Holocaust, Democide ("the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command"), 'Mass Killing'......whatever you want to call it - the wholesale slaughter of millions have been affected / perpetrate by only a few in this world's history...and to be capable of such historic, unparalleled slaughter I truly believe that you have to be 'demonic'.

Serving in the military for 30 years, fighting in several wars / operations in some of the worst places on this earth, I have seen some pretty seriously horrific things, but I find it hard to believe that a human being - no matter how depraved, sick, twisted, or evil - could be capable of such unimaginable horrific slaughter.

...but that is just me.

Humans can be very bad and very good. I thank you for your service but IMO these are just people.

Please provide a evidence of him being a registered Dem, since you are blaming this on them.

ok------blame it, SIMPLY, on ANTI TRUMPISM -------then look around for
the proponents of ANTI-TRUMPISTS

Thats what we keep hearing but we have no proof of that either. Weird huh.

Why not?

...but that is just me.

....Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

A GOP congressional candidate in California found himself in a life-threatening situation Sunday when a man tried to stab him with a switchblade at a festival, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Rudy Peters, a Navy veteran who is running against Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell in California’s 15th District, was at the Castro Valley Fall Festival when Farzad Fazeli attacked him.

Special: The second Bitcoin boom is coming: New crypto course reveals how to profit

“It’s a shame,” Peters told the San Francisco Chronicle. “People are just polarized right now, and this country’s divided and it’s just a mess. It shouldn’t be that way.”

What happened?

Peters was working an election booth at the fall festival when Fazeli approached. Fazeli started insulting Republicans and yelling profanities against President Donald Trump.

“All of a sudden we hear someone screaming, ‘F*** Trump, f*** Trump!'” Peters said.

Peters and Republican state Assembly candidate Joseph Grear, who was also at the booth, thought that would be the end of it. But Fazeli wasn’t done.

“The next thing you know, he stops and turns around and says ‘I’ll show you,’ and runs at the booth,” Peters told the Chronicle. “He’s screaming, ‘I’m gonna kill you, motherf***er!'”

Fazeli grabbed a cup of coffee and threw it at Peters, and Peters responded by coming around the table to restrain him. Then, Fazeli pulled out the switchblade. But, he couldn’t get the blade to come out.

While Peters was protecting himself with a sign as a shield, the man left the booth after his knife failed to work. Police arrested him soon after at a nearby bank.

Fazeli was charged Tuesday with a felony count of making criminal threats and a misdemeanor count of exhibiting a deadly weapon and possessing a switchblade.

Rep. Swalwell sent his well wishes to Peters.

“I’m glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay,” Swalwell wrote on Twitter. “But it’s NEVER okay to use violence to settle political disagreements (or any disagreement).”

Thank god libtards don’t know how to buy good knives.

Humans can be very bad and very good. I thank you for your service but IMO these are just people.
Thank you.

That being said.....I again RESPECTFULLY disagree.

Some nut becoming 'broken' and shooting people up in a shopping mall or a school is one thing ... a husband and wife arguing, the husband snaps, and he kills her. That is 'just people'...IMHO.

Slaughtering millions...that's 'unworldly'. That goes beyond 'snapping', being 'sick'...IMHO. Again, that's just me...but as I said, I respect your opinion and beliefs. Who knows - you might just be right.

(Not to get too far off the subject, but ever see people on the news say about some guy who just 'snapped', "He was the nicest guy. You would never have believed he could do this'? Ever see the movie Fallen starring Denzel Washington? If not, see it. IF you/one believes in the Bible, and it talked about possessions and demons on earth back then...why not now?)

[QUOTE="PoliticalChic, post: 20795977, member: 12394
....Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.[/QUOTE]

Bwuhahahahaha.....wait...what?! That ain't funny, man!

:p

Thank you.

That being said.....I again RESPECTFULLY disagree.

Some nut becoming 'broken' and shooting people up in a shopping mall or a school is one thing ... a husband and wife arguing, the husband snaps, and he kills her. That is 'just people'...IMHO.

Slaughtering millions...that's 'unworldly'. That goes beyond 'snapping', being 'sick'...IMHO. Again, that's just me...but as I said, I respect your opinion and beliefs. Who knows - you might just be right.

(Not to get too far off the subject, but ever see people on the news say about some guy who just 'snapped', "He was the nicest guy. You would never have believed he could do this'? Ever see the movie Fallen starring Denzel Washington? If not, see it. IF you/one believes in the Bible, and it talked about possessions and demons on earth back then...why not now?)

If Hitler was only accepted as an artist and if Castro had only made the Majors like they wanted. History is certainly interesting.

Why not?

...but that is just me.

Wait.....wut?

I never took you for a Soros groupie.

A GOP congressional candidate in California found himself in a life-threatening situation Sunday when a man tried to stab him with a switchblade at a festival, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Rudy Peters, a Navy veteran who is running against Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell in California’s 15th District, was at the Castro Valley Fall Festival when Farzad Fazeli attacked him.

Special: The second Bitcoin boom is coming: New crypto course reveals how to profit

“It’s a shame,” Peters told the San Francisco Chronicle. “People are just polarized right now, and this country’s divided and it’s just a mess. It shouldn’t be that way.”

What happened?

Peters was working an election booth at the fall festival when Fazeli approached. Fazeli started insulting Republicans and yelling profanities against President Donald Trump.

“All of a sudden we hear someone screaming, ‘F*** Trump, f*** Trump!'” Peters said.

Peters and Republican state Assembly candidate Joseph Grear, who was also at the booth, thought that would be the end of it. But Fazeli wasn’t done.

“The next thing you know, he stops and turns around and says ‘I’ll show you,’ and runs at the booth,” Peters told the Chronicle. “He’s screaming, ‘I’m gonna kill you, motherf***er!'”

Fazeli grabbed a cup of coffee and threw it at Peters, and Peters responded by coming around the table to restrain him. Then, Fazeli pulled out the switchblade. But, he couldn’t get the blade to come out.

While Peters was protecting himself with a sign as a shield, the man left the booth after his knife failed to work. Police arrested him soon after at a nearby bank.

Fazeli was charged Tuesday with a felony count of making criminal threats and a misdemeanor count of exhibiting a deadly weapon and possessing a switchblade.

Rep. Swalwell sent his well wishes to Peters.

“I’m glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay,” Swalwell wrote on Twitter. “But it’s NEVER okay to use violence to settle political disagreements (or any disagreement).”

Did you really claim Farzad Fazeli was a Democrat, or was "Dim" short for demented? Since both would be misspelled abbreviations your post, as usual is short on substance and nothing more than hate mongering. Hate mongering seems to be your one and only forte.

I misspelled, hence ignore him.

Thanks for dat.

Wrong take away. The point which went over your head (intentionally, which would make it dishonest, not intentional, which makes you not very bright) was simple, you made an inference that Farzad Fazeli was a Democrat and failed to offer proof.

This good enough for you, sport?

Farzad Fazeli: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

farzad-fazeli.jpeg

Why not?

...but that is just me.

Wait.....wut?

She's not.

Why not?

...but that is just me.

Wait.....wut?

I'm not a Janissary of evil...I'm in upper management.

New Topics

Forum List

Back