A bunch of tattooed veterans

Where are black lives matter?

Where is someone with more power and resources? Yanno, like the goddam President of the US!

Did you read the op? A bunch of vets did it so where are black lives matter?

Let me try again, Where is someone with more power and resources? Like the goddam President?
The Donald is playing golf. He has thousands of people working in PR. Do you expect him to personally supervise? BTW, He was in PR.

And as you can see they're doing one helluva job as shown on the soldiers videos.

Where is someone with more power and resources? Yanno, like the goddam President of the US!

Let me try again, Where is someone with more power and resources? Like the goddam President?

This thread is.not about the president or government it's about citizen groups...one who walks the walk and one who just talks the talk..

It's about Puerto Rico and you don't want to talk about Trump's inability to do anything so you want to steer the coversation. Sorry snowflake. You have no excuse for your President and that's the saddest part of all of it.

This thread is.not about the president or government it's about citizen groups...one who walks the walk and one who just talks the talk..

It's about Puerto Rico and you don't want to talk about Trump's inability to do anything so you want to steer the coversation. Sorry snowflake. You have no excuse for your President and that's the saddest part of all of it.

What CC ? Your the one that's trying to steer it towards Trump, I asked a simple question that got it off C DZ

Its about the fact that the prez is not doing his job and these vets are.
\
If trump was not the soiled little brat he is, he would not be pouting right now and people would be getting a hell of a lot more help than they are.

Quit trying to make this about Blacks. You wanna post your racist shit, start your own thread.

Puto Rico looks better after the hurricane

As usual, Tank is lying and/or has no idea what he's blabbing.

Tank needs to educate himself but we already know that's not possible.

1554345_10205759722855767_750522879325676307_n.jpg

12790920_10205759722495758_4615042862331064039_n.jpg

12791061_10205759725375830_8734467349563124336_n.jpg

12804907_10205759720895718_5172526788099916262_n.jpg

12802868_10205759719975695_2667805561576950664_n.jpg

12790961_10205759720375705_627827921906708176_n.jpg

The Donald is playing golf. He has thousands of people working in PR. Do you expect him to personally supervise? BTW, He was in PR.

Did you see where he went?

-- to the wealthiest part of the main island. Coincidentally, that's also on the opposite side of the hardest hit area.

And the asshole gave out paper towels? Like he was still doing his idiotic reality show.

Oh wait. He is still doing his idiotic reality show.

What CC ? Your the one that's trying to steer it towards Trump, I asked a simple question that got it off C DZ

So an American location gets destroyed and you dont know why I steered the conversation to the supposed President of the US? But you steering it toward other individuals seem more reasonable?

Yeah, thanks...

I lived in PR-stan for 17 months. Fuckem. Lying stealing, lazy, dirty, Catholic half-breed scumbags.Wheres that asteroid I asked for ?

Forum List

Back