A brief reminder of two "Nabka"s.

In 1948 there were a pair of tragedies as people were forced out of their homes. The Arabs were stuffed into refugee camps and left to rot. The jews were integrated into the state. They make about half of the current population.

The uprooting of the Jews from Arab countries

"Whereas the Palestinians refugees numbered 650,000 in 1948, the Jewish refugees from Arab countries numbered 850,000 (UNRWA statistics). The Jewish property, both private and communal, sequestered by Arab governments when the Jews were forced to leave was much vaster than that left behind by the Palestinians in Israel (documented by the International Court at The Hague).

There was practically an ethnic cleansing of Jews in Arab countries. Very few Jews are left in these countries today. Egyptian Jewry, for instance, numbered 100,000 in 1948, but there are only 28 Jews in the whole of Egypt today, and only 22 Jews remain in the whole of Iraq of the 1948 population of 160,000. In Syria and Lebanon there are no Jews left.

On the other hand, there was no ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in Israel; there are a million Arab/Palestinian citizens living in Israel today, constituting 20% of Israel’s citizens."

The sooner we stop dividing this world up by who believes which un-provable ancient story of origins and after-life and start looking forward, the sooner Our Children will begin their journey to the stars in earnest.

It's time to bury The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, with Abraham and celebrate The God of (insert your name here).

`

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? The OP is about the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and Jews, not the Gd of Abraham, or the Afterlife and stars.
Of course the Zionist Terrorists ETHNIC CLEANSED the Palestinians,What Planet Do YOU live On???UR ANUS no doubt

OUTSTANDING POINT! In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. And yet those silly Zionists continue to deny ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

https://www.google.com/search?q=best candy stores in phx, az&ie=&oe=&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=33507210,-112050736,3318&tbm=lcl&rldimm=17116898685233321418&ved=0ahUKEwi31tOHrt3aAhUrzlkKHYRkDhoQvS4ISDAA&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m4!1e2!5m2!2m1!2e8!2m1!1e3!3sCgIIASAB,lf:1,lf_ui:9#rlfi=hd:;si:2595947162953007129;mv:!1m3!1d232336.3459795722!2d-112.0612321!3d33.501059399999995!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i327!2i419!4f13.1
You can try to Change history all you like..but you are condemned as a Murderer

Because the first rule of accounting is to stop the bleeding.

All the God damned bleeding in the name of The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, gives me a sad. :(
What planet are you talking about? In the ME on Earth, nearly all of the bleeding is being caused by Muslims fighting Muslims. The conflict between Israel and the Arabs is minuscule compared to the conflicts going on in Sinai, Syria, Yemen and even in Iraq now. It might be a good idea for you to check the facts every few years before posting your old rants about religion.

The sooner we stop dividing this world up by who believes which un-provable ancient story of origins and after-life and start looking forward, the sooner Our Children will begin their journey to the stars in earnest.

It's time to bury The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, with Abraham and celebrate The God of (insert your name here).

`

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? The OP is about the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and Jews, not the Gd of Abraham, or the Afterlife and stars.
Of course the Zionist Terrorists ETHNIC CLEANSED the Palestinians,What Planet Do YOU live On???UR ANUS no doubt
[ Darn it, those Israelis cannot do a good job of Ethnically Cleansing Israel of Arabs, drats !!! ]

Roughly 21% of Israel’s more than eight million citizens are Arabs. The vast majority of the Israeli Arabs - 81% - are Muslims.

The Status of Arabs in Israel
As USUAL,your crappy response completely avoided the content of my post..Because,you filthy lying Zionist Terrorist Scum are Ethnic Cleansers and the worlds most compulsive LIARS..you and your cult are pointless
I see. Facts hurt your feelings.

You cannot simply prove that the Jews/Israel expelled all the Arabs as the Arabs expelled all the Jews from various areas, from 1920 to 1948 so......attack Jews, Zionism, Israel and Judaism.

Don't worry. We have a 2000 year experience with these kinds of attacks, since Christianity was founded.

We shall continue to defend our people and our country from wonderful Jew haters like you.

Lechaim.
Idiot,I love so many Jews but Detest Zionist Terrorists...the shame about Israel is,that it is Full of Convert Synthetic Non-Jews...you have no claim to even calling yourselves Jews....You Gypos,have Hi-Jacked Judiasm but you are Personna Non Grata...........You are just a Social Experiment.....and Ghastly that has failed

All the God damned bleeding in the name of The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, gives me a sad. :(
What planet are you talking about? In the ME on Earth, nearly all of the bleeding is being caused by Muslims fighting Muslims. The conflict between Israel and the Arabs is minuscule compared to the conflicts going on in Sinai, Syria, Yemen and even in Iraq now. It might be a good idea for you to check the facts every few years before posting your old rants about religion.
You are a Mental Fool

So lets see now. There are over 6 million Palestinians now living in Israel & how many Jews still living in Arab countries?
6 Million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you a COMPLETE IDIOT

ps,Any how by 2075 there will be more Palestinians in Israel than Synthetic Jews,as the Palestinians pro-create more effectively,,,,Zionist Trash have a very poor sperm count,they barely cover their death rates without importing riff-raff who call themselves Zionists......Eventually the Zionist Synthetic "Jews" will Fcuk themselves out of existence....what an IRONY...considering they have Fcuked Over the world inparticular the Palestinians.....So the Social Experiment of Zionist Terrorism will become exstinct

Last edited:

You are a Mental Fool
You should reread my post because, clearly, it is good advice for you, too.

You are a Mental Fool
You should reread my post because, clearly, it is good advice for you, too.
I avoid shitty contributors like the plague

Arab stories? Torah is not an Arab story.

Doesn't matter what the label is.... it doesn't change the stupid history of humanity chasing The God first defined among its pages.

Why THE Creator of The Universe would choose to single out the family of one ancient Arab over all the other humans who've ever lived a life on earth sounds more like ancient Arab ego to me than communication from "God". And human history is naught but a documentation of the abject cruelty inflicted by humans on humans on a dog-eat-dog world, and all this in spite of the supposed interventions that Abraham's God has made to our TimeLine.

History is all the proof I need to declare that ALL of the religions that are based on the three ancient tales that describe The God of Abraham are at best bullshit, and at worse tools, worn shiny from successful use in the hands of Evil.

Well, that explains North Korea and Russia.
Actually, it doesn’t.

Doesn't need to... they have their own twisted beliefs, politics and history.

In other words, it is about Human Nature and not about gods and religion :)

Perhaps.... I myself don't grok the need to argue unprovable stories to the point of killing people who disagree with me, but I'm a bit of a sociopath.
In reality, you are not able to think.

There is nothing to argue here as far as stories and people killing for them.

Do you even know the meaning of the word sociopath?

You are ignorant. That is all I am seeing from your posts.
He's average.

In 1948 there were a pair of tragedies as people were forced out of their homes. The Arabs were stuffed into refugee camps and left to rot. The jews were integrated into the state. They make about half of the current population.

"Whereas the Palestinians refugees numbered 650,000 in 1948, the Jewish refugees from Arab countries numbered 850,000 (UNRWA statistics). The Jewish property, both private and communal, sequestered by Arab governments when the Jews were forced to leave was much vaster than that left behind by the Palestinians in Israel (documented by the International Court at The Hague).

There was practically an ethnic cleansing of Jews in Arab countries. Very few Jews are left in these countries today. Egyptian Jewry, for instance, numbered 100,000 in 1948, but there are only 28 Jews in the whole of Egypt today, and only 22 Jews remain in the whole of Iraq of the 1948 population of 160,000. In Syria and Lebanon there are no Jews left.

On the other hand, there was no ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in Israel; there are a million Arab/Palestinian citizens living in Israel today, constituting 20% of Israel’s citizens."

`

I never said they did or didn't. I asked what does his post of the Afterlife and the Gd of Abraham have to do with the OP's questions about the "Naqbas."

You know nothing about accounting.

Debits = credits. Assets = liabilities + capital.

Those are the rules of GAAP.

Doesn't matter what the label is.... it doesn't change the stupid history of humanity chasing The God first defined among its pages.

Why THE Creator of The Universe would choose to single out the family of one ancient Arab over all the other humans who've ever lived a life on earth sounds more like ancient Arab ego to me than communication from "God". And human history is naught but a documentation of the abject cruelty inflicted by humans on humans on a dog-eat-dog world, and all this in spite of the supposed interventions that Abraham's God has made to our TimeLine.

History is all the proof I need to declare that ALL of the religions that are based on the three ancient tales that describe The God of Abraham are at best bullshit, and at worse tools, worn shiny from successful use in the hands of Evil.

`
What about non-religious oppression and genocides. Look at Stalin and Mao.

`
What about non-religious oppression and genocides. Look at Stalin and Mao.

right...it's going on right this second in Syria...."genocide." whatever has been going on there [evil] -- has NOTHING to do with religion. evil running amuck right in front of our eyes.....

Terrorists are of no religion. they're all mixed up inside.

al Q, hamass, icehole - they're just people who belong locked up in insane asylums or even better, :blowup: DEAD.

YOU IDIOTIC MORON,such bullshit would be HARDER TO FIND,Reminds me of when I was a KID....i'D COUT BACKWARDS ON ONE HAND GETTING 6,THEN ADDING THE OTHER HAND GETTING 5 FINGERS ..TOTAL 11.

yOUR sTATS ARE FLAWED AS IS YOUR mATHS,......GROW UP

`

The arabs that left were stuffed into refugee camps. The arabs that stayed were accepted as citizens of the new state. One could argue that the refugees that were caught in 1967 when Israel got more territory should have been let into Israel. That didn't happen. More refugees were created in 1967, when they left.

The arab refuges left. The jewish refugees were forced out

YOU IDIOTIC MORON,such bullshit would be HARDER TO FIND,Reminds me of when I was a KID....i'D COUT BACKWARDS ON ONE HAND GETTING 6,THEN ADDING THE OTHER HAND GETTING 5 FINGERS ..TOTAL 11.

yOUR sTATS ARE FLAWED AS IS YOUR mATHS,......GROW UP

`

The arabs that left were stuffed into refugee camps. The arabs that stayed were accepted as citizens of the new state. One could argue that the refugees that were caught in 1967 when Israel got more territory should have been let into Israel. That didn't happen. More refugees were created in 1967, when they left.

The arab refuges left. The jewish refugees were forced out
Some Arabs, in what became Israel, were forced out because they were attempting to kill Jews in order to take over the new State.
In that sense, some were expelled.

Forum List

Back