A Brief History of The United States

CrotchetyGeezer

I have a red pencil box.
Nov 3, 2012
Utah
RAMFNLclr-112612-gimme-IBD-.jpg.cms

Thanks for the Depression and 3 1/2 years of mindless obstruction, hater dupes. .

3 years? Hate to break it to you but the Republicans only controlled the House and only for 2 years. Further the House did its job and passed numerous budget bills jobs bills and other legislation. The democratic controlled Senate refused to send those bills to committee. The obstruction is the Senate.

You see the way a divided Congress works is the House passes bills and sends them to the Senate. The Senate sends those bills to committee and makes changes as they see fit. The bill goes to the full Senate and if it passes is sent back to the House, the 2 Houses get together in committee and try to hammer out their differences for a new vote by the House and the Senate.

No where in the process was it supposed to be the Senate simply refusing to do their job.

Well put. I am American although I no longer live in the country. I am still proud of American history and the independent spirit of the American people which had served the country so well for over two centuries. Alas, that is now history as the United States abandons its pioneer legacy and falls in with the feudalistic legacies of the old world.

This doctrine of dependency is leading to stagnation and the rise of an inevitable parasitic class where government takes from each according to their abilities and gives to others according to their needs. This is not a recent trend, but has snowballed with the arrival of immigrants of a decidedly different nature than those who arrived from Europe in the days of yore and a generation of native-born peoples who feel that they are owed a living.

The United States is devolving into a nanny state championed by liberals and others looking for free stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Depression and 3 1/2 years of mindless obstruction, hater dupes. .

3 years? Hate to break it to you but the Republicans only controlled the House and only for 2 years. Further the House did its job and passed numerous budget bills jobs bills and other legislation. The democratic controlled Senate refused to send those bills to committee. The obstruction is the Senate.

You see the way a divided Congress works is the House passes bills and sends them to the Senate. The Senate sends those bills to committee and makes changes as they see fit. The bill goes to the full Senate and if it passes is sent back to the House, the 2 Houses get together in committee and try to hammer out their differences for a new vote by the House and the Senate.

No where in the process was it supposed to be the Senate simply refusing to do their job.
So you believe the myth that the Dems had control of congress the first 2 years, despite the 200 Pub filibusters? And that Pub bills were anything but BS propaganda, designed for nothing but misleading the dupes? Change the channel.

Well put. I am American although I no longer live in the country. I am still proud of American history and the independent spirit of the American people which had served the country so well for over two centuries. Alas, that is now history as the United States abandons its pioneer legacy and falls in with the feudalistic legacies of the old world.

This doctrine of dependency is leading to stagnation and the rise of an inevitable parasitic class where government takes from each according to their abilities and gives to others according to their needs. This is not a recent trend, but has snowballed with the arrival of immigrants of a decidedly different nature than those who arrived from Europe in the days of yore and a generation of native-born peoples who feel that they are owed a living.

The United States is devolving into a nanny state championed by liberals and others looking for free stuff.

We're just helping the victims of this Pub World Depression. And today's immigrants want to work as much as any others. Hater dupes.

It's Pub policies (NO good SS/ID card!) that has made it possible. 2007 Pew: 94% of illegal immigrant work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes...it's only in a recession you have a problem with cheap, frightened labor. Pfffft!!

We're just helping the victims of this Pub World Depression. And today's immigrants want to work as much as any others. Hater dupes.

It's Pub policies (NO good SS/ID card!) that has made it possible. 2007 Pew: 94% of illegal immigrant work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes...it's only in a recession you have a problem with cheap, frightened labor. Pfffft!!
This aptly covers the parasitic class. Exactly how long do you think the "makers" will support you? Either the constant "poor, poor pitiful me" mantra will collapse or the country will. It is a question of being a world power or being another large third world economy. Either way, the "free stuff" isn't going to last forever, so get an education and a job because if you think you're going to blame others for your failures and entitled to everything forever, think again.

Couldn't help but noticing the red suspenders on the guy. Indicative of who benefits most from federal tax dollars? :cool:

The MASTERS vasilate between terror of the people and contempt for them.

they have terror because they realize if the people ever woke up...well the MASTERS know what they'd do if it were them so they'd expect to be murdered in their homes.

Yet at the same time they have contempt for the masses because they are so easily DUPED that as yet (and probably never) the people haven't caught onto the SHAM.

THAT is now the story of the USA.

What it was or was not in the past is no longer very important.

WHERE it is GOING?

Now that is important.

The crash happened with a democratic controlled congress with a Republican President. The democrats had a lot to gain from this happening. It's like they wanted it to happen.

It's Pub policies (NO good SS/ID card!) that has made it possible. 2007 Pew: 94% of illegal immigrant work,

Yeah, they work alright. Taking jobs from legal American citizens. While, of course, still receiving in the mail their monthly government stipend. I was in a grocery store several months ago and witnessed one of the most head shakingly things I've ever witnessed. An Hispanic couple was in line in front of me with a couple of children in their cart with them. They had bought milk, baby formula, diapers and a bunch of other stuff for children. This woman pops out all her WIC vouchers and proceeds to give them to the cashier. The cashier scans them all and then these people leave. Well, when I left they were still in the parking lot loading up their vehicle with the items they had just bought. And, here this guy was, driving a nearly brand new Dodge 4x4. I was disgusted, to say the least. If he can't afford to feed his kids? He can sell that fucking nearly brand new truck it is he's driving, get him a Pinto and pay for his kids' food.

Bingo! Harry Reid is the WORST leader of the Senate in U.S. history. Now if we had a fair media more folks would understand that the biggest problem outside of Obama is the Senate run by Reid.

ATTENTION LIBTARDS!!! HARRY REID IS THE REAL OBSTRUCTIONIST.

dear idiots the senate LEADER is not an obstructionist.

The fools who turned the house into a filibuster manufacturing plant are the people who are the obstructionists.

Heres a clue for you.

The American people have already said if we dont get a deal they will BLAME the republican party.

Lying about that here wont change their minds

Forum List

Back