A Bridge Between The Sexes

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
There are some commonalities. ;) Then again, maybe not!

0709061eg.jpg

At least the poor guy had a LITTLE bit of a clue... ice cream... he was on the right track! ;)

Nienna said:
At least the poor guy had a LITTLE bit of a clue... ice cream... he was on the right track! ;)

True. Now if it had been chocolate! :laugh:

Nienna said:
Is that a flavor? Or an exclamation of intense delight? :D

I think it's a nod to the sublime. Actually, since I need to run to the store anyways for dinner, I think I'll pick me up some! :laugh:

Joz said:
Have you ever tried Kroger's, Death by Chocolate?
We don't have a Kroger's near here. I did get 2 1/2 gal. of Edy's. Rocky Road and Andes' Mint.

Making scallop, sirloin and chicken kabobs on the grill for dinner. The ice cream just sounded like a good dessert. Oh I picked up something to go with it. :D Pirouettes and Milanos to be exact!

cookiesbottomproduct4oq.jpg

Joz said:
Have you ever tried Kroger's, Death by Chocolate?
My husband's favorite.

I liked the Homemade brand Java Almond Fudge, but they changed it to Cappuccino Chip. :( I need nuts in mine.

However, Cold Stone Creamery isn't too far down the road. :D

I really should move this to food, but nah! Just finished yummy dinner, too full for ice cream, yet. Gonna give it an hour or two.

I love the grill!
Scallops, yummmm. I was too lazy to deshell, or would have bought some prawns. The chicken and sirloin were good too, but I love seafood.

Nienna said:
My husband's favorite.

I liked the Homemade brand Java Almond Fudge, but they changed it to Cappuccino Chip. :( I need nuts in mine.
Smart man. There's nuts in the Choco. I've not tried the Java. Who's it by?

Kathianne said:
True. Now if it had been chocolate! :laugh:

I never knew what the big deal about Haagen Daz was..... until I bought some. My God that stuff is good.

I haven't had the chocolate yet. Is it good?

(Now don't kill me like the ladies in the strip because that was a stupid question...:D )

Pale Rider said:
I never knew what the big deal about Haagen Daz was..... until I bought some. My God that stuff is good.

(Now don't kill me like the ladies in the strip because that was a stupid question...:D )

Oh G_d, good doesn't begin to describe, :swoon:

Pale Rider said:

Yes, it's very good!

0203026-r02.jpg

Kathianne said:
A bowl? I just use the carton and spoon! :laugh:
The carton? Oh no!

One should place a scoop in a bowl and wait until it gets slightly melted before scraping off the melty part to eat. Yum.

Nienna said:
The carton? Oh no!

One should place a scoop in a bowl and wait until it gets slightly melted before scraping off the melty part to eat. Yum.

I like it cold! Actually, probably anyway at all! I probably have ice cream 4 times a year, but when I get a yen for it, like over the weekend! :shocked:

Forum List

Back