A Brain Dead Minnesota Representative

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Nothing else on, so I have Chriss Matthews on. Michelle Bachman told Chris that basically liberals are subversive and don't love America. Here we have an elected official calling the other side subversive.

What a fucking stupid bitch. And she even looked a little like Kathrine Harris.:(

What a fucking stupid bitch. And she even looked a little like Kathrine Harris.

Read my post on Palin's pro-America comments. I think you'll agree. The same applies to this woman.

She was like robot repeating the mantra that liberals hate America. I have never seen any elected official act like this.

Scary shit for Minnesota, Eh?

It bears repeating. When your most popular conservative icons are writing bestselling books with titles like these:

The Enemy Within: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Churches, Schools, and Military

Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism

Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism

It takes a real idiot to act surprised when supporters at rallies and even candidates and office-holders start ranting along the same lines.

Ya remind us again how Liberals have not been calling conservatives idiots, monkeys, brain dead and stupid for YEARS now.

Shall I go quote Obama on " guns and religion" ?

Yes, and please provide the quote in context and explain to me who he was referring to specifically.

Since RetiredGySgt doesn't seem to be in any hurry to reply, I thought I would occupy some time with famous quotes. Since he has Bertrand Russell quoted in his signature (someone I enjoy reading myself), I thought I would drop a few that he may find edifying.
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.
Bertrand Russell

The one above seems particularly appropriate for some reason.

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Bertrand Russell

Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
Bertrand Russell

Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
Bertrand Russell

Forum List

Back