A Border Security Plan

The ClayTaurus

Sep 19, 2005
Stumbled across this, thought many of you might find it humorous:

My advice: Construct a "Massive wall of Mexico" that stands over 50 feet tall and serves as protection from our Southern neighbors. I know this is largely unrelated to the subject of this posting, but we have WAY TOO many illegals crossing into our country (not to mention potential terrorists), and we need to do something about it. Now I know that these little burritos are pretty good at tunneling under our borders too, so that's why I suggest we create a giant moat that lies directly on the other side of the proposed wall. At the far end of the moat, extending downward into the earth for 100 yards, we should install some sort of electric fence that is buried in the ground and runs the entire length of the border. The current in the fences should be such that anyone who touches the fence (in any way) will immediately be electrocuted and die (bi-lingual signs will be posted of course).

This plan that I have laid out is incredible, and I don't mind saying it. To help you all visualize I've added some pictures...

This is what it would look like on a grand scale:

Border.0.jpg

Here's what a cross-section would look like:

Broder_xsection.2.jpg

You see the genius of this design is that it prevents the pesky little critters from circumventing any single obstacle, because they are brilliantly arranged in a closely-knit series of three to make this impossible.

If someone were to think they could simply hop the wall and get into our great country, they would be terribly misinformed. By the time they reached the top of the wall, they'd have to figure out a way down, across the Moat of Mexico (over 200 yards wide), and if they could survive that somehow, then they must figure out how to climb over an electric fence, while sopping wet. Someone write me a check!

Now, as I stated earlier, these funny speaking people are good with a shovel and have historically been known to tunnel under our borders. This is made nearly impossible with my brilliant system.

In the cross-section picture you'll notice that while they could tunnel under the Massive Wall, they would be forced to tunnel extremely deep, due to the depth of the Moat. The Moat would also serve to make the earth surrounding it's bed unsuitable for tunneling. Therefore they would have to tunnel all the way beneath the wall, and the moat, only to find that once they think their troubles are over, they have to somehow pass through an electric fence that prevents their passage. Sorry Charlie. Or should I say Felipe?

Now I fully admit that no system can be completely fool-proof. But I'm comfortable in saying that anyone who has the determination to overcome these amazing series of barriers deserves to get into the country. In fact, I think it would be cool if we set up a thing where old people are stationed on the other side of the electric fence, and like in Wal-Mart, they will great those lucky few who are able to survive the treacherous crossing. They could hand them a "Welcome to the USA" pamphlet that gives them information on where to get a hot meal and shower and where to report to (at dawn) for a job with the local landscaping crew.

Attachments

• $Border.0.jpg
    $Border.0.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 60
  • $Broder_xsection.2.jpg
    $Broder_xsection.2.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
The ClayTaurus said:
Stumbled across this, thought many of you might find it humorous:

As outragous as it might look and sound, it would no doubt work. Sometimes the extreme, even meant as a joke, is more to reality than one might think.

Build it... problem solved. Don't build it... problem persists. Now it's not funny anymore. It's looking like a good idea.

Looking at the drawing reminded me of a joke.

Know why there isn't a Mexican Summer Olympic Team?

Any Mexican who can run, jump or swim is already in the United States.

Forum List

Back