A bogus defense of Obama’s intelligence briefing record

Oh, in case you are getting confused.. I'm not arguing it could have been prevented like the other guy. Don't lump people together and look like an ass because it sucks.

show me where it specified the date, time, and type of attack, dumb ass.

Wait a minute, we have the most advanced, largest and most EXPENSIVE military in the world!!! Are you saying our enemies have to telegraph every blow against us otherwise our CiC can't be held accountable?????

you claimed Bush should have stopped the 9/11 attacks. Without knowing the date, time, type etc. of attacks, the best security information in the world would not be enough to have prevented those attacks.

You FAIL.

REALLY???? Our CONUS allows for the funding of a military for our defense. Since most of you conservatives are staunch supporters of the CONUS, why would you also support bloated military spending that cannot provide an adequate defense as called for?

Wait a minute, we have the most advanced, largest and most EXPENSIVE military in the world!!! Are you saying our enemies have to telegraph every blow against us otherwise our CiC can't be held accountable?????

you claimed Bush should have stopped the 9/11 attacks. Without knowing the date, time, type etc. of attacks, the best security information in the world would not be enough to have prevented those attacks.

You FAIL.

REALLY???? Our CONUS allows for the funding of a military for our defense. Since most of you conservatives are staunch supporters of the CONUS, why would you also support bloated military spending that cannot provide an adequate defense as called for?

nice try at a deflection. You made an implication and cannot back it up with fact.

You FAIL

Now if you had a PDB that said maybe "there will be a definite attack on U.S. embassies ________ (insert date) at ______ (insert time) I'd consider your argument. That's what you require of Bush, why not of Obama? It's rhetorical.. you are a dipshit.

I don't require anything of anyone. Have you SEEN a post from me that says Obama had enough to go on to prevent the embassy attack? Please link to it. Have you seen me BLAME Obama for the embassy attack? Please, link to THAT post as well.

Yank implied Bush could have prevented 9/11. That is patently untrue.

That would make you the dipshit, dipshit.

What Kessler and the Obama White House do argue is a matter not of fact but of opinion — that it does not matter if Obama attends a daily intelligence meeting because he reads his PDB every day.

all that matters.

Makes him better informed that Bush ever was.

And, while its still debatable whether or not bush could have prevented 9/11, he sure as hell could have prevented the illegal and wasteful war in Iraq.

You rw's defend the indefensible.

Now, we have a bunch of screwball pubpots who want to make war on Iran.

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back