A Blowout in the Making

Originally posted by Rosanna730
Denial. Dont play dumb. I know republicans are good at it (Bush is the best example) but lets not get carried away here. Democrats admit when they are wrong...

If you cant back up your views dont make them.

Merlin-

Look, I remember reading on the Dean blog that Bush helped UBL both plan & finance 9/11. They use phrases like "evidence is mounting," but they never actually source. These people are so wacked out of their minds, I am terrified that these people are not in asylums.....well, unless you count the Democratic party, that is.

Ava-

Great points.

The liberals are still so hung up that, despite all attempts by Gore & the liberal networks, they were unable to steal the election. I find it funny that FOX was demonized for CORRECTLY calling Florida for Bush at 2:00am, but the networks were never criticized for trying to throw the election by INCORRECTLY calling Florida for Gore while the Florida polls were still open for another hour or so.

As for the name calling by liberals- "Bush is dumb, Bush is Hitler, Condy & Powell are house slaves, Rumsfeld is old & mean, Newt Gingrich is the Antichrist, etc..."- it simply shows that they are intellectually bankrupt, can't debate on the issues, are the truly intolerant hatemongers, racist, hypocritical, and generally apoplectic & incredulous when you "attack" them with either the facts or, even more vicious, THEIR OWN WORDS!

Fellow Republicans:

Please, let's allow liberals to hold on to their delusions and hatred, for after November 2nd that is all the poor lil' things will have LEFT!

Originally posted by Rosanna730
actually. its funny you didnt picked up on that seeing as how republicans have been a little "slow" lately.

one question for you...what happened in the end? Im pretty sure Clinton and everyone else knows the truth now, bc eventually, he admitted to it.

We're still waiting on Bush...hopefully he'll be out of office soon so u guys can stop letting him jerk ur chain.

I am absolutely flabergasted because I have no idea in hell what you are talking about! I'm guessing you are attempting to say that Clinton was railroaded? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Bubba was a flat out liar and philanderer and Kerry is in the same vein. Get a grip, even some Demos I know are ashamed of Bubba and wish he would just go away.

You are delusional if you think that Kerry will win. FACTOID: AMERICANS HAVE NEVER REMOVED A SITTING PRESIDENT WITH TROOPS IN A COMBAT ZONE, NEVER!

Doubtful, you guys have a very bad situation brewing because of Nader, the liberal base will be split. Same situation as 2000.

Got to thinking that some may think I engaged in a bit of hyperbole when describing the rabid lunacy of most libs on the Slate site. Matter of fact, I'd be skeptical myself if I had not wasted a number of hours there. The following is a copy of a post by a participant who calls himself "freedom lover". I didn't change a thing except the spacing. Another, more recent post by a lib flatly stated that "the further right you are, the closer you are to Satan". These posts typify not only the deranged fanaticism which appears rampant among libs, but also shows their skewed perceptions and their bitter hatred of Pres. Bush. This is why I believe the Republicans need to keep their guard up and make no assumptions regarding the outcome of this year's election.

I caution you, it's not a good idea to read this right after a meal - and the only value of the post is strictly for entertainment. Also it helps to know your enemy. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

check this out:

...don't you think it's rather strange that george h. w. bush was a friend and neighbor of john hinckley sr., the father of the guy who shot reagan, who was an oil and reputed CIA man himself? that neil bush and hinckley's brother were chummy? that other connections between the two families exist, as well as other suspicious circumstances, and the 'liberal' media almost total ignored this? being the v.p. and standing to gain from any successful assassination, he had the motive, of that there's no doubt. usually, the media would had a field day with this information, but didn't investigate(but then again, they didn't lbj) and broadcast this information--wonder why...

check this out:

The Bush and Hinckley families go back to the oil-wildcatting days of the 1960s in Texas. (Ironically, they go back even farther in a genealogical sense, since the have a common ancestor in Samuel Hinckley, who lived in the late 1600s.) The relationship was much closer between George Bush, Sr., and John Hinckley, Sr., whose
families were neighbors for years in Houston. John Hinckley, Sr., contributed to the political campaigns of Bush, Sr., all the way back to Bush's running for Congress, and he supported Bush against Reagan for the 1980 Republican presidential nomination. Bush, Sr., and Hinckley, Sr., were both in the oil business. When the Hinckley oil company, Vanderbilt Oil, started to fail in the 1960s, Bush, Sr.'s, Zapata Oil financially bailed out Hinckley's
sompany. Hinckley had been running an operation with six dead wells, but he began making several milliion dollars a year after the Bush bailout.

Scott Hinckley, John's brother, was scheduled to have dinner at the Denver home of Neil Bush, Bush, Sr.'s, son (and of course the current president's brother) the day after the shooting.

At the time, Neil Bush was a Denver-based purchaser of mineral rights for Amoco, and Scott Hinckley was the vice president of his father's Denver-based oil business. On the day of the shooting, NBC news anchor John Chancellor, eyebrows raised, informed the
viewers of the nightly news that the man who tried to kill the president was acquainted with the son of the man who would have become president had the attack succeeded. As a matter of
fact, Chancellor reported in a bewildered tone, Scott Hinckley and Neil Bush had been scheduled to have dinner together at the home of the (then) vice-president's son (Neil) the very next night.

The story of the Bush-Hinckley connection was reported on the AP and UPI newswires and in some newspapers, including the Houston Post, which apparently originated the story. It was
also reported in Newsweek magazine. Then the story about one of the strangest coincidences in presidential assassination history simply disappeared.

Forum List

Back