A blow against oral sex...

On a serious note here, if lesbians hate the male part so much, then why is it they always need a dildo during their play sessions? And why do they suck on it? Why do they have strap ons?

Sounds to me like if les'bos did the study, they're being mighty hypocritical. (Which wouldn't surprize me at all.)

Pale Rider said:
On a serious note here, if lesbians hate the male part so much, then why is it they always need a dildo during their play sessions? And why do they suck on it? Why do they have strap ons?

Sounds to me like if les'bos did the study, they're being mighty hypocritical. (Which wouldn't surprize me at all.)
One could ask the same of gay men, if they're not attracted to women, then why do so many of them dress the part, and have surgery to become women? And with lesbians, some are "butch" and some are femme, you'd think that if they weren't attracted to men, then there wouldn't be any "butch" lesbians at all.

Obviously there is another dynamic at work when it comes to gay psychology, but I guess it's off topic....

Back on topic though, according to Bill Clinton, Oral Sex is NOT sex so you can't get cancer from it....

P.S. I could come up with some one liners regarding vacuum cleaners and snap-on tools, but I guess I'll spare everyone!

BTW.....

Housework, laundry and doing the dishes causes cancer, too.

at least that's what my ex always used to tell me! :)

So they did this study only about Lewinskis? What about cunnilingus? Does that cause cancer too? If it doesn't then I know this "doctor" is lying her ass off to get out of lewisnkis, she must be newly married.

KarlMarx said:
BTW.....

Housework, laundry and doing the dishes causes cancer, too.

at least that's what my ex always used to tell me! :)

Well no one lives forever. So if we have to die it may as well be doing something fun:p

Course im not married so its not an option for me yet:p

Forum List

Back