A blow against oral sex...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Of COURSE this was conducted by a WOMAN...probaly a lesbian with a hatred of men:

Certain cases of mouth cancer appear to be caused by a virus that can be contracted during oral sex, media reported, quoting a new Swedish study.

People who contract a high-risk variety of the human papilloma virus, HPV, during oral sex are more likely to fall ill with mouth cancer, according to a study conducted at the Malmo University Faculty of Odontology in southern Sweden.

"You should avoid having oral sex," dentist and researcher Kerstin Rosenquist, who headed the study, told Swedish news agency TT.

HPV is a wart virus that causes many cervical cancers, including endometrial cancer (in the uterus).

Comparing 132 patients with mouth cancer with a control group of 320 healthy people, Rosenquist found that 36 percent of the cancer patients were carriers of HPV while only one percent of the control group had the virus.

The main factors that contribute to mouth cancer, most commonly contracted by middle aged and older men, are smoking and drinking alcohol, scientists agree.

"But in recent years the illness has been on the rise among young individuals and we don't know why. But one could speculate that this virus (HPV) is one of the factors," Rosenquist said.

Her findings confirm other international studies in recent years.
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/16/051116213750.jnfvcpbv.html

dmp said:
Of COURSE this was conducted by a WOMAN...probaly a lesbian with a hatred of men:
The main factors that contribute to mouth cancer, most commonly contracted by middle aged and older men, are smoking and drinking alcohol, scientists agree.
Well then, what the hell is one more risk factor...Geeeeezzzzzz...I ain't given er up. :dev3:

curious:

Is this from oral sex with random partners. or do you still find it among married couples? Cause it sounds like it can be avoided pretty easily.

curious:

Is this from oral sex with random partners. or do you still find it among married couples? Cause it sounds like it can be avoided pretty easily.
How can you avoid it Av? By being married? Yea, that i'll do it alright. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I may not be experienced at all in this regard, but wouldnt it be difficult for you to smoke during it anyway?

as long as you don't try to kiss her while you are south of the border she should be ok

I may not be experienced at all in this regard, but wouldnt it be difficult for you to smoke during it anyway?

I was being a smart ass, but I would think smoking could easily be left out of that threesome :D

this is why i love my wife.....

i just informed of this thread and that a doctor just found that blow jobs cause cancer....

her response............."how would you like to be that doctor?"

manu1959 said:
this is why i love my wife.....

i just informed of this thread and that a doctor just found that blow jobs cause cancer....

her response............."how would you like to be that doctor?"

U hum...... well she is a keeper :D

Forum List

Back