A Blind Date~

When was your last one and what was it like?

The last one was years ago, of course, but it was a Public School teacher. She was nice. We actually dated several times, but then I became more interested in her sister and all hell broke loose.
Did you end up marrying her sister?

Nope. I discovered something that was obvious to everyone on the planet but myself: Do not come between two sisters. It took a few years before I became mature enough to deserve the wife I have now.

$lilies-vase.jpg

For you. :cool:

Thanks! :D
I owe you some rep, I have to spread it around.

I also think I will have to ask Gunny to change my name to Cougar now. :lol:

Thanks! :D
I owe you some rep, I have to spread it around.

I also think I will have to ask Gunny to change my name to Cougar now. :lol:

:lol: You're not old, and definitely not THAT much older than me.

But whatever floats your boat Mrs. Robinson. :D

I like Mrs. Robinson better. :lol:
And I am ten years older than you, tiger! prrrrrrrrrr

Now I am tired from our date, sweet dreams.

I like Mrs. Robinson better. :lol:
And I am ten years older than you, tiger! prrrrrrrrrr

Now I am tired from our date, sweet dreams.

:lol: Sweet Dreams Luissa.

And if I'm Tiger, should I be keeping all golf clubs away from you? :eek:

When I was a kid I always wanted to go on the Dating Game, when the bachelorette asked me a question, any question, I would have answered "I have a huge penis, my penis is truth and truth is my penis, that is all you will ever know and all you will ever need to know."

If she liked Keats I would have been in like Flynn.

I had a blind date once. That darned "Seeing Eye Dog" kept biting me everytime I tried to make a move on the lady... Wasn't a fun date for anybody except for the dog.

I had a blind date once. That darned "Seeing Eye Dog" kept biting me everytime I tried to make a move on the lady... Wasn't a fun date for anybody except for the dog.

You should have let the seeing eye dog hump your leg, that really turns blind women on!

Forum List

Back