A black woman to give the US its first English royal.....LOLOLLove it!!

She looks like the sister of the woman who plays Iris on the Flash.

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Expecting Their First Child
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced there’s a royal baby on the way!

A beautiful bi racial baby from a prince is on its way to making American history......white bitches eat your hearts out!!
DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
Having black genes and looking black,
are two different things...

If she had black skin
he wouldn't have even dated her, let alone, marry her

Sorry to the sex monkeys among the evangelicals in the United States, but the Duchess and Duke of Sussex actually, actually did the "thing" that you morons can't stand, and now they are going to have a baby. So cool. They did the "it" thing, you fucking morons. They didn't practice "abstinence education." So back to Alabama and STFU and find somebody to fuck roy moore.

You obviously play with cartoon characters in your head. I'm convinced you know very few--and I mean VERY few--real people.

I don't care about any "royal" couple and I'm just glad we don't have to pay for any of this nonsense. What makes them "royal" anyway? The real irony is that more than half the posters in this thread are those who cry about the American 1%, but at least someone in the family did SOMEthing to earn that money at one time.

Not the royal family. It's all just one big racket that we went to war with to separate ourselves from. Look, if you want fairy tales, go to Disney World. I don't need any part of this in the real world. No thanks.

Sorry to the sex monkeys among the evangelicals in the United States, but the Duchess and Duke of Sussex actually, actually did the "thing" that you morons can't stand, and now they are going to have a baby. So cool. They did the "it" thing, you fucking morons. They didn't practice "abstinence education." So back to Alabama and STFU and find somebody to fuck roy moore.
You have serious issues!

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup
and shit out something that makes more sense,
then the mumbo jumbo you're posting!

Always something with Evangelicals with you...
Just like its always about race with triggered

It could be a weather report and the two of you,
would find a way to inject race and Evangelicals into it

She's lucky she doesn't look black.
Your type would full on attack her existence, true. But you’re just a little roach she wouln’t have to pay attention to.
Not true. I didn't know she was part black. She looks good, not as dark as our negro past president.
Sweet heart, black women...and her mother is black can spit out the darkest black baby you'll ever see and the whitest white baby you'll know...that's why black women are the only women in the world, who's DNA and womb can do this. WE ARE INDEED THE QUEENS OF THE EARTH.
You are the idiot of the world.

what just what are you in this world? What makes you so special?
I’m not special. I’m just smarter than the moron that made the post.

A beautiful bi racial baby from a prince is on its way to making American history......white bitches eat your hearts out!!
DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
Nothing new. The English have been bending black women over for a while now. They sure seem to like it, and the Rolling Stones even made a wonderful song showing their admiration for that brown sugar.

Since the days of the slavers in the cotton fields.

You should have heard them, just around midnight!!!

How come you taste so goooood!!!!!

Just like a black girl shoouulllld!!!!!!

Yeeaaaah!

Now, how appropriately hilarious would it have been if the Rolling Stones sang that song as she walked down the isle?

They are English, right?

Last edited:

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
"bi racial" So black bitches can eat their hearts out just as much as the white bitches. Although most of the bitches probably don't give a rat's ass anyway... I know I don't.

I couldn't care less either.

Does give the Op another stupid thing to put a thread up on though.

She is good for a laugh.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
"bi racial" So black bitches can eat their hearts out just as much as the white bitches. Although most of the bitches probably don't give a rat's ass anyway... I know I don't.
I didn't know she was black. Or if I did I forgot.
View attachment 222821
I see a white woman and a light skinned black woman on the right. That family is going to get a whole lot whiter now. :laugh:

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

You're happy that a fellow black woman married into the world's ULTIMATE welfare family? And you think that's a good thing to be involved with something as utterly crooked as the royal inbreds and bearing their inbred children? You're an idiot even compared to the average black person. I admit, Tiger, I greatly underestimated your babyish stupidity.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

You're happy that a fellow black woman married into the world's ULTIMATE welfare family? And you think that's a good thing to be involved with something as utterly crooked as the royal inbreds and bearing their inbred children? You're an idiot even compared to the average black person. I admit, Tiger, I greatly underestimated your babyish stupidity.
Wake up mon, de whole world is now officially crooked......and yes, I'm delighted to see chocolate finally enter da house of cards.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
Maybe she should take a DNA test to see if she is 1/2014 Cherokee and related to Pocahontas

Stop. Trump needs to cough up the one mil, regardless of all the cover you folks are providing.
Being a billionaire, a million shouldn't mean that much to him. He can use it as a tax right off.

Losing a bet can't be used as a tax write off.

I agree if he's a billionaire a million dollars should be easy to pay.

I wonder why he's not paying?

Maybe she should take a DNA test to see if she is 1/2014 Cherokee and related to Pocahontas

Stop. Trump needs to cough up the one mil, regardless of all the cover you folks are providing.
Being a billionaire, a million shouldn't mean that much to him. He can use it as a tax right off.

Donating to a charity can be used as a tax write off. The bet was that he would donate to the charity of her choice.

Donating to a charity can be used as a tax write off. The bet was that he would donate to the charity of her choice.

Oh I didn't know it was to a charity of her choice.

Yes it can be deducted.

I wonder why he has not paid?

Forum List

Back