A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

When he starts cursing YOUR wife out, what are you going to do? Run back in the store.
Oh, now I understand, so some guy is cussing out my wife, and what would I do? Now since I am a logical type of person, I would take aside my wife and ask her what was going on. Now if the belligerent liberal asshole follows us and still is trying to engage my wife with his liberal asshole attitude, I would politely ask him to step back and I will talk with him after I have my intelligent conversation with my wife, asking her what seems to be the problem. If after I politely ask him to refrain from his liberal ranting and ravings, as we all know liberals do, if he continues to be a asshole I will again tell him to step back or face the consequences while telling my wife to get out her phone and start videoing our conversation. I have now given the liberal moron 2 chances to retreat away from my wife. You can figure out the rest.....

free-vector-laughing-and-pointing-emoticon_133428_Laughing_and_pointing_emoticon.jpg

Hey honey why is the fine gentleman cursing you out? You are right kind sir, my wife is a dumbass for parking in the handicapped spot I promise you it will never happen again.
Wow, really seems that you are off your rocker. I dont go out looking for a fight, but if ones some liberal idiot like you must bring a confrontation, I wont hesitate to stand my ground...You being the IQ of 30 just doesnt understand why I am still trying to be civil with your sorry ass.

I am pretty sure McGlockton didn't go to the store looking for a fight either, but he walked out the store to an ass clown cursing out his wife. If you were in the same situation I can see your punk ass running right back into the store hoping the guy will leave.

The only one cursing was the black bitch and that is why her drugged up b/f with a criminal record is taking a dirt nap.

Now she says she is in so much pain......translation--she is overwhelmed with guilt ....she knows better than anyone if she had not gone off on drejka....and behaved like a normal human being instead of like a hysterical chimp fresh out the jungle....there would have been no loud argument that triggered her stooopid b/f to rush out of the store and attack a stranger for no good reason without even bothering to try and figure out what was going on.

If he had lived he would have been charged with assault and a possible hate crime.

More of the same racist bullshit.

Forum List

Back