A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Yeah, a $2 beer is not worth killing anyone over.
The clerk was wrong in this instance.

Here's the thing. What if it was a 2 million dollar diamond? Would he still be wrong?

Jo

and another poster who is ignorant of our laws regarding justifiable homicide. You are one of so many yet the liberals only want to praise the law on self defense when it plays their way.

If the clerk were black and the thief was white the liberals would rejoice and say dat white boy got what he deserved. Unfortunate, yet that is the way this nation is divided now.

The Zimmerman affair being a great example--Z was in reasonable fear of his life thus under the law he was justified to use deadly force. Yet, look how the media, the liberals and even our worst President in history with all the power of the executive branch behind him came out to try and help lynch Z a innocent man because first of all because of his last name he was perceived to be Jewish.

The home boys including the President could not tolerate a Jew killing one of their homies. When it was discoverd he was not Jewish but hispanic then they changed tactics and referred to him as a white hispanic. Once again basing or trying to base applicability of the law of self defense on the race of of the innocent man who was justified to use deadly force.

So, all those rejoicing over the death of a blag thug can hardly be blamed for playing the same game the liberals play.

I think they should just deport the muslim guy obviously he has not 'assimilated' to our culture and most likely never will. Yet the liberals are all for bring in folks who have an alien religion, as well as an extremly different culture than we have which cause many problems.

We should go back to the immigration policy we had before 1965 wherein we favored European immigrants. All those fools who have been brainwashed into thinking diversity is a worthy goal need to get educated.

Diversity has been a problem for this nation from the gitgo---The War Between The States being a prime example. We have too much diversity that is what keeps us divided and this division is growing by leaps and bounds.

Civil war may not erupt in its classic form but we have a war going on and it is a cultural war which has resulted in many,many deaths.

Last edited:

Here's the thing. What if it was a 2 million dollar diamond? Would he still be wrong?

Jo

and another poster who is ignorant of our laws regarding justifiable homicide. You are one of so many yet the liberals only want to praise the law on self defense when it plays their way.

If the clerk were black and the thief was white the liberals would rejoice and say dat white boy got what he deserved. Unfortunate, yet that is the way this nation is divided now.

The Zimmerman affair being a great example--Z was in reasonable fear of his life thus under the law he was justified to use deadly force. Yet, look how the media, the liberals and even our worst President in history with all the power of the executive branch behind him came out to try and help lynch Z a innocent man because first of all because of his last name he was perceived to be Jewish.

The home boys including the President could not tolerate a Jew killing one of their homies. When it was discoverd he was not Jewish but hispanic then they changed tactics and referred to him as a white hispanic. Once again basing or trying to base applicability of the law of self defense on the race of of the innocent man who was justified to use deadly force.

So, all those rejoicing over the death of a blag thug can hardly be blamed for playing the same game the liberals play.

I think they should just deport the muslim guy obviously he has not 'assimilated' to our culture and most likely never will. Yet the liberals are all for bring in folks who have an alien religion, as well as an extremly different culture than we have which cause many problems.

We should go back to the immigration policy we had before 1965 wherein we favored European immigrants. All those fools who have been brainwashed into thinking diversity is a worthy goal need to get educated.

Diversity has been a problem for this nation from the gitgo---The War Between The States being a prime example. We have too much diversity that is what keeps us divided and this division is growing by leaps and bounds.

Civil war may not erupt in its classic form but we have a war going on and it is a cultural war which has resulted in many,many deaths.

No you're reading me totally backwards. My point is that theft is theft and that the dollar amount neither mitigates nor justifies..

Do not over punish

An eye for an eye
A tooth for a tooth
A life for a life

A beer for a beer.

There should be a punishment for petty theft. If you object to the death penalty then cut off a hand. Or at least cane them. Singapore has no theft problem. It never becomes a problem The thief gets caned or whipped. They don't do it again.
Too bad the silly 8th amendment gets in the way of barbaric practices huh?

The Perp got street justice. Unfortunately, for the clerk, what he did is against the law. This little thug was most likely on a path to be a career FELON, and not at all a law abiding citizen. Memphis in general has a lot of problems like this.

Hot dang! That there must of been a Big Frog Beer outa' Chattanooga! That's some serious sauce down there in Tennessee, let me tell ya'!

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

The clerk should not have shot the kid because his life was not in danger.
The clerk never should of shot the kid because the kid never should of stole the beer. Again thanks to immorality and how the left doesnt give a shit about life, this is what happens. Bunch of hypocrites.

A kid stealing a beer is not a commentary om the morality of society

And people have been stealing from each other as long as there have been people so if petty theft is the litmus test for morality then humans have never been moral

"Public Education" can't teach "Morals" anymore because when we do, parents tell us "that's not your business. Just teach my kid math and that's it."

Now, everyone ELSE'S snotty bratty kid, of course we should be teaching THEM to behave because they're brats.

Education 2019. Everyone sign up!!!

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
After he shot him, he never called the police, leaving the guy he shot, to slowly die from bleeding to death.

If he had called the cops and an ambulance, there likely could be a different ending to this story

And your point is ... what ... ? stealing a beer should result in a death penalty?
How about you act like a black thug expect the worst from a righteous muslim....who wasn't afraid to confront a thief, nor worry about being called racist by a shit like you...I know, you didn't call him racist...but you would have if Anwar was white....so predictable
And the murderer is face 60 years in prison.

and you didn't answer the question... you think stealing a beer should result in a death penalty?
Of course....you kill enough thieves your thief problem will disappear....logic, you seem to be missing it!
And the killers go to prison.

But at least you admit you're demented enough to think murder is the appropriate response to stealing a beer. It shows just how fucked in the head you are.
Didnt Michael Brown, another black thug thief get killed for stealing, what was it cigars?.....You let scum get away with the little shit they are empowered to continue on their criminal paths, such as punching a cop in the face and breaking his eye socket!....but bleeding hearts find this hard to understand!

Undoubtedly another lack of parental supervision and thinking their minority status will protect them from harsh repercussions!

Michael Brown punched a cop fuck face.

You've already proven you're crazy. Move along.
And you are a coward and racist with Islamophobia against that poor Muslim man doing the right thing!
Dumbfuck, the only one here talking about race is you. I said nothing about race. All you managed to do is show everyone here how crazy you are, thinking murder is the appropriate response to stealing a beer. The law knows better even though you don't; which is why the murderer is facing 60 years in prison.
Of course you racist, bigot Islamophobia has given you away for the really disgusting piece of shit you and your DemonRAT friends are....EVERYONE knows it and can read what you post!...So easy to makes these asswipes reveal themselves!
What part of, you're the one talking about race, not me; is too far above your pay grade to understand, dumbfuck?
You criticized s Muslim for doing the right thing....you fucking Islamaphobic jerk!
Dumbfuck, you're too stupid to learn.... I said nothing about his religion. :cuckoo:

Funny how the regressives here defend the idea that thieves should just be allowed to steal from small businesses. Just goes to show they hate law and order and want lawlessness.
^^^ another deranged rightie.

Deranged rightie, no one said thieves should be allowed to steal from small businesses.

It's a shame conservatism rots the brain.

Jo
Yes. The law does not allow lethal force to protect property. You can resort to lethal force if you have a reasonable fear for your life or great bodily harm if someone threatens you during the commision of stealing that diamond or if they entered your residence to steal it.

A few years ago one of the Korean store owners shot and killed a teen girl who stole an orange juice. The Korean had been shoplifted almost to bankruptcy. So much had been stolen that she couldn't afford to restock. Fed up with the entitlement to steal she shot the next little thief.

It isn't an orange juice. It isn't a beer. It's someone's life being bled off. Why? Because of a perception among a certain race that they have a right to steal. Michael Brown felt the same way. He had a right yo steal Swisher Sweets. He's dead too. Good riddance to them both.
That wasn't a few years ago, it's been almost 30 years since Latasha Harlins was shot and killed by Korean grocer Soon Ja Du

Latasha Harlins (July 14, 1975 – March 16, 1991) was a 15-year-old African-American girl who was shot in the head by Soon Ja Du (Hangul:두순자), a 51-year-old Korean-born female convenience store owner who was tried and convicted of voluntary manslaughter in Harlins' death. Harlins was a student at Westchester High School in Los Angeles. Harlins' death came 13 days after the videotaped beating of Rodney King. Du was fined $500 and sentenced to five years of probation and 400 hours of community service but no prison time for her crime. Some have cited the shooting of Latasha Harlins as one of the causes of the 1992 Los Angeles riots.
Death of Latasha Harlins - Wikipedia

"Public Education" can't teach "Morals" anymore because when we do, parents tell us "that's not your business. Just teach my kid math and that's it."

Now, everyone ELSE'S snotty bratty kid, of course we should be teaching THEM to behave because they're brats.

My parents and family and Sunday School teachers taught me morals. Since when is "Morals" a topic for schools?

My parents and family and Sunday School teachers taught me morals. Since when is "Morals" a topic for schools?

Child reveals a part of body wholly inappropriate for school (trust me)

Teacher reprimands child

Parent is upset that teacher "embarrassed" child

Exhibit A, Old Lady. To modern parents this is an example of "teaching morals"--do not humiliate my child. Remember when our parents would say to us, "What do you say?" when we would forget to say thank you? Among some parents this is now out of favor. It's "humiliating" to the child in front of adults.

Yes.

Forum List

Back