A black man moves to a new zip code

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
We have something to think about that is food for thought.

We have a black man moving to a new zip code. This isn’t just any zip code, and this isn’t just any man. This man is known to probably every adult in the United States. While living in this new home, this man will probably experience things that he has never experienced in his life. He will have all his cooking done for him by paid chefs. His laundry will be done for him, his housecleaning done for him, and most importantly, he will be under almost constant watch by highly trained security personnel.

This man came from fairly humble beginnings, and was even a child of divorced parents. Yet, he persevered, worked hard and rose to become perhaps one of the most famous and successful black men in his chosen career.

30 years ago, if this man would have been moving into this new residence of his, there may have been riots and outrage, yet today, most people cheer this outcome. The majority of US citizens are happy for this country and our system that can make this all possible.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I sure hope OJ Simpson enjoys prison life.

I think this is the only message board I posted this on where I didn't get a single comment.
I'm going to assume that was accidental on the part of everybody else.

I think this is the only message board I posted this on where I didn't get a single comment.
I'm going to assume that was accidental on the part of everybody else.

Our apologies, we will endeavor to be more diligent in the future.

We have a black man moving to a new zip code. This isn’t just any zip code, and this isn’t just any man. This man is known to probably every adult in the United States. While living in this new home, this man will probably experience things that he has never experienced in his life. He will have all his cooking done for him by paid chefs. His laundry will be done for him, his housecleaning done for him, and most importantly, he will be under almost constant watch by highly trained security personnel.

This man came from fairly humble beginnings, and was even a child of divorced parents. Yet, he persevered, worked hard and rose to become perhaps one of the most famous and successful black men in his chosen career.

30 years ago, if this man would have been moving into this new residence of his, there may have been riots and outrage, yet today, most people cheer this outcome. The majority of US citizens are happy for this country and our system that can make this all possible.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I sure hope OJ Simpson enjoys prison life.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe you mean't half a black man is getting a new zip code....Doesnt say much for the black race when the majority of of your race needs to be half white to get ahead..If not for that fact Obama would still be a "community organizer"....

I believe you mean't half a black man is getting a new zip code....Doesnt say much for the black race when the majority of of your race needs to be half white to get ahead..If not for that fact Obama would still be a "community organizer"....

What does Mr Obama have to do with this?

I wonder if this new resident will tip or stiff the Pizza Delivery Guy.

Forum List

Back