a black gay Iranian Jew is running for president in 2020! DIVERSITY!

Ya I thought that's Obama's ticket already. America's stupid, vote for us. You all remember that time Hawaii became a state 2 years before I was born? I humbly oblige the suffrage of my fellow citizens, as the Ayatollah, I will follow in the footsteps of my predecessors. Andrew Jackson the Iranian. It happens the same way every time guys. We war the British, everybody says American. We get 1830's immigrants, german americans. we war Germany, everybody says they're Americans whos german. We just need to war Africa, they'll literally fall-in American. Go ask A Korean American, ya, show off your Korean, ya ya, they're all stuck not being American, hilarious.

Last edited:
Ya I thought that's Obama's ticket already. America's stupid, vote for us. You all remember that time Hawaii became a state 2 years before I was born? I humbly oblige the suffrage of my fellow citizens, as the Ayatollah, I will follow in the footsteps of my predecessors. Andrew Jackson the Iranian. It happens the same way every time guys. We war the British, everybody says American. We get 1830's immigrants, german americans. we war Germany, everybody says they're Americans whos german. We just need to war Africa, they'll literally fall-in American. Go ask A Korean American, ya, show off your Korean, ya ya, they're all stuck not being American, hilarious.

Then a black born in the USA is not an African American

No, he's not. That's a bullsh•• term. I think it is safe to say that the overwhelming vast majority of “African Americans” have never set foot on the African continent, and neither have their parents or grandparents.
Neither have Irish Americans.......but I'm sure we all still plan to wear "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" shirts in the next couple of weeks tho....

4.1_StPatricksDay_Header.jpg

Forum List

Back