A Bill to Fire Obama Aides???? Maybe ....

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
House passes Chaffetz bill that would fire federal employees who owe back taxes

The House voted Tuesday to pass a bill that would fire federal employees for being tax deadbeats.

The bill, which was proposed by second-term GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz, also would keep tax scofflaws from getting hired by the federal government in the first place.
It passed by a vote of 263 to 114 and will be sent to the Senate.

Federal civilian employees “draw their compensation and funds from the American taxpayers (so) they owe it to the taxpayers themselves to be compliant,” Chaffetz said. “Those that do not should be fired or lose funding.”

Chaffetz, R-Utah, cites IRS data that shows nearly 100,000 federal civilian employees owed $1 billion in unpaid federal income taxes in 2009. That number has remained fairly constant since 2004, but the amount owed has increased nearly 70 percent, from $599.8 million, according to the agency.
Read more: House passes Chaffetz bill that would fire federal employees who owe back taxes | Fox News

Does this include the 36 Obama aides that owe $833, 000 in federal income tax?

36 Obama aides owe $833,000 in back taxes
As Obama demands rich Americans pay more in taxes, the IRS reveals 36 Obama aides are far behind in their taxes by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

i wish i was better at photoshop can we have obama as the wizard saying "dont worry about the man behind the curtain" or something funny like that.

his administration has been HORRIBLE from the word go.

If the Chaffetz bill goes through, some Aides had better cough up some tax money if they plan to be in a new Obama administration... or they aren't worried about it. Why?

If the Chaffetz bill goes through, some Aides had better cough up some tax money if they plan to be in a new Obama administration... or they aren't worried about it. Why?

the same way it was before, i remember Geithner specially doing this, when he was handed his job they knew he was a tax cheat, so he said ill pay it up now and he knew he was right, if u wanted the promotion and like 7 others did the same thing, just pay up and u got ur new promotion.

Thats why the treasury got a small boost. The dems play it loose with rules and really dont care about reputation and im not saying the republicans are better, but just watching geithner saying i know im behind ill pay it up and he was right, nothing to worry about and nothing to be ashamed of.

this is why when the lefties tell me "arent u pissed about the rich poeples greed" i reply "no i hate the middle class greed"

and thats all there is to it. so this law wouldnt even be enforced on them, the dems will have the current admin grandfathered in and really it might MIGHT effect the next admin, but thats the way it goes.

i wish i was better at photoshop can we have obama as the wizard saying "dont worry about the man behind the curtain" or something funny like that.

gfon569l.jpg

Were the Dems even thinking of this when they passed that bill? When you have tax cheats in the administration...$833,000 worth of them, I think that is astonishing of them. But when you consider Geithner, I shouldn't be surprised, you're right.

gfon569l.jpg

i cant stop laughing holy crap im jealous, thats to FUNNY thank u thank u thank u :clap2::clap2::clap2:

take ur bows, that is awesome. Praise praise praise.

Were the Dems even thinking of this when they passed that bill? When you have tax cheats in the administration...$833,000 worth of them, I think that is astonishing of them. But when you consider Geithner, I shouldn't be surprised, you're right.

yes its ugly to watch and read this crap and how blatant they were about being tax cheats and not really caring because they were getting promoted and it didnt even phase them. Not even embarrased about it.

Owing taxes is not the same thing as cheating on your taxes.

I would not be surprised if there were such "tax cheats" in every Administration.

Once again, some dumb shit somewhere is setting a bar that will inevitably turn and bite them in the face.

For some perspective, consider the Ameriquest CEO, Roland Arnall, who was caught defrauding millions of mortgage borrowers in 49 states and the District of Columbia, at the same time he was being confirmed as the US ambassador to the Netherlands.

Arnall paid a fine of $325 million, and instead of immediately going to prison for life, he jetted off to the Netherlands to represent our nation.

But if you hired a nanny from Hondurus ten years ago, oh! Fuck you!

So someone owes a few back taxes. I love how you idiots immediately assume this means they all cheated on their taxes and want them thrown out.

Yeah. Let's set that bar right there, shall we?

Is ANYONE paying attention, or are your knees just wired directly into your partisan HQ for jerking on command?

Last edited:
Owing taxes is not the same thing as cheating on your taxes.

I would not be surprised if there were such "tax cheats" in every Administration.

Once again, some dumb shit somewhere is setting a bar that will inevitably turn and bite them in the face.

For some perspective, consider the Ameriquest CEO, Roland Arnall, who was caught defrauding millions of mortgage borrowers in 49 states and the District of Columbia, at the same time he was being confirmed as the US ambassador to the Netherlands.

Arnall paid a fine of $325 million, and instead of immediately going to prison for life, he jetted off to the Netherlands to represent our nation.

But if you hired a nanny from Hondurus ten years ago, oh! Fuck you!

So someone owes a few back taxes. I love how you idiots immediately assume this means they all cheated on their taxes and want them thrown out.

Yeah. Let's set that bar right there, shall we?

Is ANYONE paying attention, or are your knees just wired directly into your partisan HQ for jerking on command?

Most times i agree and u are right but in Geithners case he knew, its not like he was making a defense, he knew flat out he owed and didnt say im in the process, things were rough, no he flat out said "ill pay it up"

if there is evidence that he was oweing and not cheating thats fine, ill change my stance but it was uglier that he was owing and than getting that promotion, i just find it shameful. Its not like he was top notch dont get me wrong, even teh books i read everyone knew he wasnt ready and would be learning as he went. But it was a poor time to be oweing.

Active duty military personnel owe $111,027,905 in delinquent taxes.

That's part of the $1 billion owed by 100,000 "federal employees".

Gonna fire them, too?

Copy of FERDI 2010 Final

Last edited:

Gonna fire them, too?

Copy of FERDI 2010 Final

tad bit different being countries away from ur bills compared to people who were making good money and right there to pay their bills. huge difference. one person is being shot at and cant get to their check book and one is sipping wine at a cafe and cant decide to pay their taxes or get the wheels to their infinity polished.

Most times i agree and u are right but in Geithners case he knew, its not like he was making a defense, he knew flat out he owed and didnt say im in the process, things were rough, no he flat out said "ill pay it up"

if there is evidence that he was oweing and not cheating thats fine, ill change my stance but it was uglier that he was owing and than getting that promotion, i just find it shameful. Its not like he was top notch dont get me wrong, even teh books i read everyone knew he wasnt ready and would be learning as he went. But it was a poor time to be oweing.

You know what? Geithner has aided and abetted some serious criminal activity. That we are even talking about his personal tax return only indicates just how in the dark the American people are as to what the fuck is really going on.

You know what? Geithner has aided and abetted some serious criminal activity. That we are even talking about his personal tax return only indicates just how in the dark the American people are as to what the fuck is really going on.

i agree and im guilty of that as well.

Gonna fire them, too?

Copy of FERDI 2010 Final

Active duty personnel are not making between $150,00-250,000 a year and have ample time to do their filings or run to see their accountants. Big difference there.

No, when you are working at the White House and 36 of the Aides are not paying due taxes, something is wrong. But I will say, I would like to see all of Congress audited at the same time.

What passes for journalism these days is to blame, in large part. Everything is tabloid and it is shortening the attention span of our citizenry.

Mrs. Obama bought a fancy coat! Oooooohhhh, what an insensitive thing to do in these Hard Times!

Some guy is behind on his taxes! Let's get 'im!

Reality TV and limp dick journalism is what's killing us.

What passes for journalism these days is to blame, in large part. Everything is tabloid and it is shortening the attention span of our citizenry.

Mrs. Obama bought a fancy coat! Oooooohhhh, what an insensitive thing to do in these Hard Times!

Some guy is behind on his taxes! Let's get 'im!

Reality TV and limp dick journalism is what's killing us.

what irks me about the coat is Obama or the left screaming Romney is out of touch with the people than his wife is wearing a 7k coat. That as well is out of touch.

We are not talking 1 or 2 people behind at one count at least 6 people who were getting the positions were either behind or flat out cheating.

You are correct, i am just showing u my reasoning.

Forum List

Back