A Big Thank You to Kerry and The Lib Media

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
I know Im jumping way ahead of things here, and anything can happen between now and Nov................BUT/However......

Id like to express my sincere gratitude to John Kerry and to Dan Rather (a big sloppy kiss on the cheek) and many others in the lib media for helping to propel Bush back into the whitehouse. Would anyone else like to join me? After all it's only good manners to appreciate hard work and favors Yes???? :boobies:

Caught rather on a television interview on one of the cable news channels earlier today. He's stonewalling so hard he makes Nixon look like an amateur.

Merlin1047 said:
Caught rather on a television interview on one of the cable news channels earlier today. He's stonewalling so hard he makes Nixon look like an amateur.

maybe Nixon was an amatuer and thats why he got in trouble.

Merlin1047 said:

How many butts are going to fry as the blame gets passed around for this??? Rather is clinging to the tattered shreds of this career and reputation, I doubt he's going to go quietly into that strange night........

I don't know if there is an anchorman I would "rather" see go down than Rather. I despise him and his left wing reporting.

:stupid:

Krisy, I will drink to that. I hate Dan Rather too. He is no more a news anchorman than I am. He missed his calling; he should have been a political columnist where he could spout liberal propaganda to his heart's content.

Bonnie said:
I know Im jumping way ahead of things here, and anything can happen between now and Nov................BUT/However......

Id like to express my sincere gratitude to John Kerry and to Dan Rather (a big sloppy kiss on the cheek) and many others in the lib media for helping to propel Bush back into the whitehouse. Would anyone else like to join me? After all it's only good manners to appreciate hard work and favors Yes???? :boobies:

Have to agree with you Bonnie. CBS had decided to highlight the implosion of the Mainstream Media. 'We check nothing of the left, but never give an inch to what we 'perceive' to be the right.'

Self destruction 101.

Kathianne said:
Have to agree with you Bonnie. CBS had decided to highlight the implosion of the Mainstream Media. 'We check nothing of the left, but never give an inch to what we 'perceive' to be the right.'

Self destruction 101.

If Dan Rather self destructs in ant way-I want to watch!! :blowup: :blowup:

Bonnie said:

:clap: :clap: :mm: oh ,hell yea!!!! my thoughts exactly, bring on the landslide. :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back