A BIG Lie is being Spread in MA about the senate race and voting

I read today that she is trying to get Obama up here on Sunday, hoping his presence will bring her more votes. With his poll numbers tanking, I don't see him doing much good if he did fly up here. Sure, the moonbats ... the liberal loons in this state will most likely get that warm fuzzy feeling inside them. So that's important. ( rolling eyes )
Boston Globe reports Secret Service advance teams spotted in MA.

Do you know, I tink that Obama's presence in the Mass. race would be a major mistake on the part of President Obama and actually serve as nothing but helpful to Brown as it did in the Virginia Gov. race. It also appears that if President Obama does how up it is sending a message that a race one thought if as a lock has more to do with the message being off track. If Brown actually gets President Obama to come up there this late in the race he has own simply by that regardless of the outcome.

I read today that she is trying to get Obama up here on Sunday, hoping his presence will bring her more votes. With his poll numbers tanking, I don't see him doing much good if he did fly up here. Sure, the moonbats ... the liberal loons in this state will most likely get that warm fuzzy feeling inside them. So that's important. ( rolling eyes )

Wonderful! And so it begins!
The situation should get very interesting over the next five days.
I best remove my son's toy gun from my back seat. ( nervous look ) I'm kidding!

Do you know, I tink that Obama's presence in the Mass. race would be a major mistake on the part of President Obama and actually serve as nothing but helpful to Brown as it did in the Virginia Gov. race. It also appears that if President Obama does how up it is sending a message that a race one thought if as a lock has more to do with the message being off track. If Brown actually gets President Obama to come up there this late in the race he has own simply by that regardless of the outcome.
Only in MA or CA do they think Obama would be an asset at this point.

And they might be right, in those two cases.

those may be for clinton; he was scheduled to campaign with coakley.

True, but then again the healthcare bill is not too popular in Mass. as well and seems to me his presence only serves to enforce that. It might however get democrats out to come do the automatic Democrat vote in Mass. which really I find hard to understand. That seat for the most part has been held for over 40 years by the same party and from what I understand Mass. residents complain loudly about being taxed to the breaking point, as some point you would think someone would get the bright idea that perhaps change is not a different color Democrat sign in this years election.

True, but then again the healthcare bill is not too popular in Mass. as well and seems to me his presence only serves to enforce that. It might however get democrats out to come do the automatic Democrat vote in Mass. which really I find hard to understand. That seat for the most part has been held for over 40 years by the same party and from what I understand Mass. residents complain loudly about being taxed to the breaking point, as some point you would think someone would get the bright idea that perhaps change is not a different color Democrat sign in this years election.

we ALREADY have health care here. 98% are covered....guess what happens to my state with this bill...we get screwed.

yup teddy kennedy's home state, the very man who they say this bill is for, gets the short end of the stick. The medicare cuts totally screw us and since we have a high coverage rate we get very little federal money out of it.

In our state primary elections if you are a registered democrat you can not vote for a republican. If you are a registered republican you can not vote for a democrat. Hence our very large independant voting block (more independants than dems and reps combined).

er........most states are like that. What a bunch of idiots. Maybe they aren't smart enough to vote then.

In our state primary elections if you are a registered democrat you can not vote for a republican. If you are a registered republican you can not vote for a democrat. Hence our very large independant voting block (more independants than dems and reps combined).

er........most states are like that. What a bunch of idiots. Maybe they aren't smart enough to vote then.

there should be a test question :lol:

If your a registered Republican can you vote for a Democrat? If they say no they get a "ballot" :rofl:

we ALREADY have health care here. 98% are covered....guess what happens to my state with this bill...we get screwed.

yup teddy kennedy's home state, the very man who they say this bill is for, gets the short end of the stick. The medicare cuts totally screw us and since we have a high coverage rate we get very little federal money out of it.

I got that impression, and with cuts in Tri-Care thats not going over too well. What surprises me today is the new ad by Sen. Chuck Schumer calling Scott Brown the the extreme right wing and when they talked to Scoot Brown he said, I never even met Chuck Schumer. I actually did hear one of the best political quotes I have heard in a long time from Scott Brown today " stop using tax dollars to buy lawyers for terrorists and use it for weapons to fight them" . I does appear from those of us on the outside looking in that he seems to be more interested in Mass. than Coakley is.

From my Nephew in Massachusetts,

it’s so cold here I actually saw a Democrat with his hands in his own pockets for once. I have a Brown bumper sticker on my truck & a yard sign. If Brown wins, they have said that they won’t swear him in until 10 days later, too late to vote against the Health care bill. I plan on voting early & often like I’m a member of ACORN

The more folks I talk to up here, the more I hear a growing dislike to Coakley. I read today that she is trying to get Obama up here on Sunday, hoping his presence will bring her more votes. With his poll numbers tanking, I don't see him doing much good if he did fly up here. Sure, the moonbats ... the liberal loons in this state will most likely get that warm fuzzy feeling inside them. So that's important. ( rolling eyes )

Rasmussen has Brown trailing by 2% margin.

Well, Politico has proven me right!

President Obama will campaign for Massachusetts Senate candidate Martha Coakley on Sunday, POLITICO has learned, a sign that Democrats are deeply worried about her prospects and the party's 60-seat majority.

A lot of people here in MA are being told that if they are a registered democrat and they vote for brown their vote will not count.

Hmmm..It's people that are stupid enough to believe such things (i.e. your vote won't count in a general election unless you vote for the party you're registered with) that got us into this mess in the first place.

The more folks I talk to up here, the more I hear a growing dislike to Coakley. I read today that she is trying to get Obama up here on Sunday, hoping his presence will bring her more votes. With his poll numbers tanking, I don't see him doing much good if he did fly up here. Sure, the moonbats ... the liberal loons in this state will most likely get that warm fuzzy feeling inside them. So that's important. ( rolling eyes )

Osama's not coming. she'll have to watch it on youtube

Osama's not coming. she'll have to watch it on youtube

President Obama will campaign Sunday for an embattled Democrat seeking Ted Kennedy's old Senate seat in Massachusetts, a contest that could alter the balance of power on Capitol Hill

Earlier this week, White House officials said Obama had no plans to campaign in Massachusetts.

What changed? "He got invited," Gibbs said.
Obama to campaign in Massachusetts Senate race - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

I think it's pretty telling namvet that President Obama is showing up this late in the game.

A lot of people here in MA are being told that if they are a registered democrat and they vote for brown their vote will not count.

Hmmm..It's people that are stupid enough to believe such things (i.e. your vote won't count in a general election unless you vote for the party you're registered with) that got us into this mess in the first place.

Welcome to USMB MIPS

Forum List

Back