A big hello from Columbus Ohio

Sep 22, 2010
My name is Kenneth who lives in Columbus O-HI-O. I'm currently a student at Columbus State Community College working for a A.S degree in Automotive Service Management.
My hobbies are politics, hockey (I'm a die-hard Blue Jackets fan as you can tell), and especially cars (hybrids especially).
I'm a independant jerk who pretty much trashes both parties.
Please to meet everyone,
Kenneth

Sympathies for what?
My hockey team or my polital leanings?
I'm guess both, but glad to meet you, Captain Jack!

A fellow Gator and another Ohioan! Welcome, BlueJackets fan.

tampa_florida_gators_7eqc.gif

My name is Kenneth who lives in Columbus O-HI-O. I'm currently a student at Columbus State Community College working for a A.S degree in Automotive Service Management.
My hobbies are politics, hockey (I'm a die-hard Blue Jackets fan as you can tell), and especially cars (hybrids especially).
Please to meet everyone,
Kenneth

It's against forum rules for you to disagree or dissent from my posts in any way.

Welcome.

Please to meet everyone,
Kenneth

It's against forum rules for you to disagree or dissent from my posts in any way.

Welcome.

It is also NOT against the rules to lie :eusa_shhh:

Please to meet everyone,
Kenneth

Ah..hockey .. any hockey fan is a friend of mine.. unless you're a BlueJackets fan.

Nah.... kiddin... Any game I've seen them in, they've put up a tough battle.

I'm a Sharks fan... so I'm a tad more depressed.... well, at least in the Cup finals.

Sooo. politically.. you sound pretty scattered, one to many pucks off the noggin I suspect..

If you are an independent jerk, I'm guessing you lean left, that's where you find most of the jerks anyway... Nah.... kiddin again... :lol:..

Well.. welcome to the Board, hope you have some fun.. later skater...

Forum List

Back