*A Big (FU!) To Moving Goal Posts On SS*

Sorry bout that,

So because you believed lies from politicians, you are opposing any fix to the problem?

1. Sure it should be fixed, fix it by making it solvent, by the USA gov. paying it back whats it taken over the years, *my money*.
2. Not fixing by making it harder and longer to get, *my money*.
3. They are hoping I die off before I get my retirement.
4. But I don't think that's going to happen, atleast I hope not, one never knows for sure.
5. But if I can have an option to *opt-out*, then I would have that instead of being denied my due, at the age I was told.
6. Give me a choice, I also still pay into it, every year, allow me to just roll that over into my own personal fund then, or use it to build wealth as I see fit right now.
7. *FIXED*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. We have some GOPers saying they want to move the retirement age to 70 folks, and everyone who is presently 56, they won't have to wait till then, to apply to Social Security.
2. Rand Paul and his flunkies.
3. I say they can stuff it!
4. They claim SS isn't safe, well no shit!, you freaking political snakes have been robbing my SS for 60 years, even before I was born, now I say, put the freaking money back in SS and keep your grubbing hands off it now, stop sucking on it like a pig on a tit.
5. You bastards make me wanna freaking puke!!!!!
6. Any questions?
7. I will take a few questions, but don't push it.
8. Ron Paul & Rand Paul,.....:fu:

You and your generation didn't save a dime for social security. You spent it. Now you're handing us the bills for the t-bills you issued and you're handing us bills for your retirements.

My FU goes to you

Sorry bout that,

1. We have some GOPers saying they want to move the retirement age to 70 folks, and everyone who is presently 56, they won't have to wait till then, to apply to Social Security.
4. They claim SS isn't safe, well no shit!, you freaking political snakes have been robbing my SS for 60 years, even before I was born, now I say, put the freaking money back in SS and keep your grubbing hands off it now, stop sucking on it like a pig on a tit.
6. Any questions?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Or, you could just save for your own retirement and quit working whenever you want.

Why do you need the government to make all of your decisions?

Social security is not a retirement plan, btw. It wasn't set up to be the primary resource for living in your golden years.

If they would just give me back what I paid in I can buy a farm or oil well to retire on.

It is a rather bizarre system. You essentially pay into it your whole life and hope you can live long enough to get some of it back.

Another government program that makes people dependent. Why do you think Obama was pushing the "Republicans hate old people" so much in his speech yesterday? He wants old people dependent on government. Big government.

Sorry bout that,

1. Independents are like atheists, while liberals are like satanists.
2. I've worked for my retirement, I expect to get it when I was told I would get it, thats the bottom line.
3. Now if they want to tell eighteen year olds today, that,"Hey you have to work till your 70 to collect your benefits, then fine, if they are willing to work till then okay fine.
4. I didn't sign up for this change, and if it gets changed I will sue the fucks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
When did I sign up to support a bunch of greedy geezers who spend all day on the golf course while I slave away working 60 hours a week?

Every time you send your yearly love letter to US via IRS form 1040, Bro'. Every time.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. Any questions?

You and your generation didn't save a dime for social security. You spent it. Now you're handing us the bills for the t-bills you issued and you're handing us bills for your retirements.

My FU goes to you

1. I'm just a little hair over 50, so I don't think I had much to do with anything the governments done, even if I were already 67 years old, I still never held a government job, in order to take the blame for SS being all screwed up.
2. I have been paying into SS since I was 15, so for 35 years or there abouts, I have been storing money in my SS account.
3. And I have no doings in fucking it up.
4. I have just been paying into it.
5. So (*FU*) back at your FU.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

I don't have a problem with that. People are living longer.

1. Sure who wants to die early?
2. Its better to be with my loved ones than for the body to be buried, though its my body, my soul will be saved, and prepared for heaven.
3. People who've paid into this program have every right to expect to receive from it, its not the people like the average Joe who should get the shaft when they retire, or forced to work longer in order to get their due.
4. Screw the bastards who move the goal posts.
5. If you think thats fair, then I got a bridge I wanna sell you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If they would just give me back what I paid in I can buy a farm or oil well to retire on.

It is a rather bizarre system. You essentially pay into it your whole life and hope you can live long enough to get some of it back.

Another government program that makes people dependent. Why do you think Obama was pushing the "Republicans hate old people" so much in his speech yesterday? He wants old people dependent on government. Big government.

That's why We call it "Social Security Retirement and Disability Insurance", and to access your money you "file a claim".

The house is still betting on a certain percentage of you schmucks dieing before you file a claim but the odds are stacked in favor of the player in this game, due to congress adding 'Survivors' and 'Auxiliary' claims to the list of legal claims.

Ass-U-me an average Joe had an average career with earnings maxing at $65,000 and running regularly in the $30's and $40's... If he keeps working until age 66 and 2 months, his stake in the Social Security trust fund will be right at $120,000 - $60,000 contributed by him, and his various employers putting in the other half.

The estimated benefit for this Average Joe at full retirement age is about $1,500 per month. Eight years later, Joe will be 75 and he'll celebrate his 96th monthly deposit from Treasury, totaling $144,000 - ass-u-me-ing congress doesn't fuck with the current retirement benefit calculator too much.

It's not a bad deal if you are healthy enough to drag your ass to your J-O-B until you hit full retirement age and then last another 10 years.

If Joe finds his job unpalatable at age 62, and can live on $970 a month with restrictions on other income, he can pull the trigger on early retirement. If he makes it to 75 now he'll have collected over $150,000 from the fund.

It would actually be a tight little insurance program if we invested the fund in something other than T-bills.

Forum List

Back